Chapter 32 - Bliss

Chapter 32

The sun rose up, beaming through the large bay window of Harry's bedroom. Both boys lay in bed, Harry cuddling into Niall's tummy, lazily playing with the blonde's tail, almost purring in satisfaction as Niall intertwined his fingers with the sea of chocolate curls.

"Who's part cat again?" Niall said, a soft chuckle following his words.

Harry just let out a throaty grunt, his morning voice very prominent. "You love me." Niall nodded, "hmm maybe, but that doesn't mean I actually like you." He replied tonelessly.

A small growl came from Harry, who sat up slightly, playfully baring his teeth before tackling Niall into a hug with a triumphant laugh.

"You adore me." He started, mumbled into the hybrids ears, before kissing his neck. "But not as much as I adore you." he finished.

Niall's cheeks burned; he loved the affection Harry gave him. It took a special kind of person to wiggle their way into a heart so heavily guarded by the walls made up of pain, and insecurity, however, knowing Harry was a very special person, was more than palpable.

The moment of bliss was inevitably inturrupted as Harry's phone began to ring. With a groan he twisted his body, still being cautious of Niall's position, reaching to grab his phone off of the nightstand.

"Hello," Harry mumbled playing with Niall's hand as he spoke. "Harry, it's Ed. Listen something is going on at work. you need to get here imm-" The phone won't dead and it left a very confused Harry on the other end. "What's the matter?" Niall asked, his voice full of worry.

"Its nothing, Ed just needs me at work a bit earlier than usual." Harry reassured the blonde boy, not wanting to worry him. He leaned down to press a kiss to the hybrids nose then ears, before getting off of the bed.

"I've got to take a shower, care to join me?" Harry asked jokingly. "Sure." Niall said seriously, stripping off his boxers with a smirk. As he walked by Harry to reach the bathroom he leaned over, he seductively whispered, "don't keep me waiting curly."

Harry didn't waste a minute stripping down and following him. He didn't expect Niall to be so willing, but he wasn't going to complain, Ed would just have to wait.

After an almost innocent shower, Harry and Niall got dressed. Harry pulled on his shoes and walked over to Niall pressing little kisses all around his face, before reaching his mouth. "See you later. I love you." Niall said, before Harry walked out of the door promising to see him later.

So this book still has about 10 chapters left so it's not over yet! thanks to everyone who's voted and commented I really appreciate it :) I know this is short but I'll double update tomorrow!

Question of the chapter: Favorite song at the moment.

My answer: Nothings gonna stop us now by starship

still larrysbeard x