Short story - Larry (SKIP if ya don't ship)

A LARRY SHORT STORY BECAUSE I MADE YOU ALL WAIT SO LONG..

Also unedited

SOMETHING GREAT- LARRY

"Louis," Harry pleaded, following Louis around their apartment  "I didn't mean to hurt you. I just-" "You just what?" Louis snapped. "You just agreed to 'date' Kendall, you just stayed in L.A for Zayn's Birthsat because modest forced you? No Harry. You had a choice, You always do. Its not like they can kick you out of the band, everyone loves you!" Louis said frusterated. Harry shook his head "Oh no, it seems you'd forgotten about Eleanor huh?"

"That's different. They can actually kick me out of the band, no one would care. And besides, I called it off with her the right after the TMH tour. and I did that for you dammit Harry! Because I love you." Louis covered his hand up with his mouth, his eyes widening.

Him and Harry had never spoken these words to eachother before. Louis was scared, he was afraid of rejection, so he did the only thing he could... he ran.

Harry stood there in shock. He couldn't believe what he had just heard. Louis loved him, like LOVED him. They had been dating for a while now, but they had never told eachother that they loved one another.

He suddenly felt empty as he stared at the open door. He should have ran after him, he should have told him that he loved Louis just as much as Louis loved him, if not even more.

But he didn't...

-----

2 months later.

"So listen, Ellen is about to introduce you all, just walk onstage, smile and wave a bit, then go sit down.

All of the guys nodded. Harry stole a quick glance at Louis and sighed. It had still been incredibly tense between him and Louis. The boys had noticed too, which is why they agreed to help Harry with his plan.

----

Liam and Niall cracked up as Ellen fired question after question to Zayn about his and Perries wedding. Zayn answered them, his cheeks turning crismin as she asked about how the honeymoon went.

"Well, " Ellen. began. "So I hear you all have prepared something special for us?"

Louis furrowed his eyebrows confused. He hadn't known they were going to perform, he wasn't ready. His voice was still slightly scratchy from the endless nights he'd spent crying.

All of the boys stood up, except for Louis,  who was instructed by Liam to sit in the stool, which was near where the other four boys stood.

Unfamiliar music began to play and Louis sat there confused.

[Liam]
One day you'll come into my world and say it all
You say we'll be together even when you're lost

[Zayn]
One day you'll say these words
I thought would never say
You say we're better off together in our bed

[Harry]
I want you here with me
Like how I pictured it
So I don't have to keep imagining

Ooh

Come on, jump out at me
Come on, bring everything
Is it too much to ask for something great?

[Niall]
The script was written and I could not change a thing
I want to rip it all to shreds and start again
[Harry]
One day I'll come into your world and get it right
I'll say we're better off together here tonight

[Harry]
I want you here with me
Like how I pictured it
So I don't have to keep imagining

(Ooh)

Come on, jump out at me
Come on, bring everything
Is it too much to ask for something great?

[Zayn/Harry ]
I want you here with me
Like how I pictured it
So I don't have to keep imagining

Come on, jump out at me
Come on, bring everything
Is it too much to ask for something great?

At this point Louis was in tears. Harry stood in from of him, tears flowing from his face as he grabbed his hand.

I want you here with me
Like how I pictured it
Is it too much to ask for something great?

Harry rested his head against Louis, both of them forgetting where they were. With tears running down his face Louis grabbed Harry's mic and sung softly.

You're all I want
So much it's hurting
You're all I want
So much it's hurting

Harry smiled, tears blurring his vision as he wrapped his arms around louis, who wrapped his arms around the younger lads neck. "I love you." Harry whispered, before pressing a kiss to him lips.

Louis' eyed widened as he kissed back. "I love you too." he said softly, the audience around the erupting into applause, along with Ellen who was crying herself.

Harry grabbed the mic and looked dead into Louis' eyes. "Here I am, heart and soul, confessing to the world how I feel about you. I would walk to the ends of the earth to meet you, and yet the funny thing is, looks as if I will have to do that since we haven't yet met.

Funny how love works in people's lives. I sure never expected to neither meet nor find someone as amazing as you. You have touched my heart in so many ways and words couldn't even begin to explain to you the love I feel for you.

Without further making it harder on the two of us to be together, I need to tell you that I love you and I'm sorry that I was too scared to do anything about it earlier."

Louis was speechless as he pulled Harry against him, hugging him tightly. "Thank you Harry, I love you." he whispered, knowing that everything would be okay now.

****

LARRY KILLS ME.

OW

-BeardOutxx