Chapter 31- Understanding Louis

Chapter 31

After the small party died down slightly, well atleast the excitement of everything settled down, Zayn suggested they all watched a movie. With everyone being couples, even Liam bringing a new girl he had been talking to, Leeroy suggested that they watch "If I Stay," and really there was no point in arguing with Leeroy when his mind is sent on something, so they all obliged.

"I'll go get some blankets," Harry said, getting up from the couch. "I'll grab the pillows." Zayn said, following Harry. Niall stood up, "I'll make popcorn." He said, smiling as he remembered when Harry had taught him how to make it.

"Yeah, I'll help with drinks," Louis said, asking everyone what they wanted, before walking into the kitchen. Niall turned to see Louis entering the kitchen, his smile wavering slightly as he turned back around.

"Listen Niall, can I talk to you?" Louis asked, fidgeting with his hands. Niall let out a sigh, wishing he was back in the living room with Harry and everyone else. "The movie will be starting soon." Niall mumbled, looking at him as the sound of kernels popping in the background seemed to intensify everything.

The sad puppy dog look that Louis had on his face however, convinced the blonde hybrid to let out another sigh, "Fine, I'm listening." Niall added, his hand finding the tip of his tail for comfort.

Louis sent him a thankful nod, before beginning his story. "I know that since you've met me, you and everyone have seen me as the bad guy, and yes only you know what you remember so I guess I sort've seem like the bad guy. However, I had my reasons so just hear me out." Niall nodded, signaling for him to continue.

"So, basically it all started one day when I was walking around on the streets. My mum had thrown me out of the house because, well let's just say I was in the wrong crowd and she found things in my room one too many times and she was fed up. Anyways, it was as cold day towards the end of November and I had nowhere to go. Out of nowhere this black SUV pulls up to the curb and the window rolls down. A man gestures for me to come over, and well I had nothing to lose so I went over." Louis said, pausing for a moment to glance at Niall before proceeding.

"Next thing I know I wake up in a room that sort've looks like the rooms you see in Insane Asylums, alone and having no clue what had happened. Then I freaked out because I realized I had these, and I knew bloody well they hadn't been their before." He said, gesturing to his own tail and pointy ears.

"How do you remember your past so clearly when it took me awhile to remember just bits and pieces of mine?" Niall asked, his eyebrows pulled together.

"Mm' getting there," was all Louis said, before starting again.

"For what seemed like forever, people would come and go, bringing me food or taking my blood. One day a man came into my room, and I immediately recognized him as the man I had seen before in the SUV. He told me if I wanted to stay alive then I needed to listen to everything he said. I, of course agreed to because, well who wouldn't?

I found out that he wanted tp make me the decoy to help him capture more people tp bwcome hybrids. Eventually I became his sort of head henchman and he filled me in on many things, such as the fact that most hybrids are given medicine, in the form of shots or in their food that makes them forget their human life little by little. I never got this medicine because they used my past against me, threatening to kill my mum and sisters if I didn't agree with them." he explained, Niall letting out a small gasp.

"You changed things though. You were so kind and I felt so bad about it, you have to understand that Niall I felt so damn bad." Louis said, his voice dropping to a whisper.

Niall frowned, nodding his head and before he knew it he had pulled Louis into a huge hug. "Its okay." Niall murmured, forgiving the brown haired boy. Just then Leeroy had walked in a smiled. "Group Hug!" he said enthusiastically, before hugging both boys, who all ended up in a fit of laughter and tears.

Sorry it's shit. I've come to realize my writing is embarrassing... but hey I finally updated and it's semi long. woot