Chapter 25 - Confessions and Reunion

Weeee surprise early update
Next update: Sometime tonight

Chapter 25

Third Person POV ( because i hate separating the chapter in different POVS)

Harry sat on the couch with his head in his hands. How did he let this happen?  How could he let his sweet Niall get taken? He should've been more careful, he should have woken him up.. He felt warm splashes of liquid on his lap but he didn't care, Niall was worth every bit of tears.

Leeroy, Liam, and Zayn watched from the other side of the room as their friend had an internal debate with himself. They exchanged a few glances with eachother, as of having a silent converstion. They stayed silent as the waited for Harry to regain his composure.

Louis, who had dissappeared quietly after the whole thing had happened, walked quietly over to the couch and sat next to Harry, well aware of the on looking audience that was Harry and Niall's friends.

"Harry.." Louis spoke quietly, his voice guarded. Harry brought his hands up to wipe away the tears from his eyes and glanced up at a blurred Louis. "I just... I'm so sorry." Louis said when Harry didn't speak, his voice dropping to a whisper at the end.

Harry look at him, a confused expression painted on his face, along with the other boys who'd been listening along. "What have you got to be sorry about, it's my fault. . I should've -" Harry began, choking out a sob. He brought his hands up to cover his mouth as another round of tears started.

"Well you see ... I uhm... I may have.." Louis began to mumble, looking down at his hands."Oh, this is bullshit" Zayn muttered, his voice practically dripping with distaste. Harry's head snapped around at alarming speed and he narrowed his eyes at the Bradford lad.

"Excuse you?" Harry snapped, raising an eyebrow. Zayn just grunted and pushed himself off of the wall, standing up straight. "This whole scenario is total bullshit. You've been sitting there weeping and being upset at yourself when Niall is out there somewhere all by himself." Zayn said, his voice rising as he continued, "stop feeling sorry for yourself when you could do something about this."

Harry glared, standing up to match Zayn's stance. "And just what the fuck do you expect me to do? What can I do?" he said, his voice cracking. Zayn let out a humorless laugh and walked up to Harry.  "You man up and make a plan to go get your boyfriend." he said, poking him in the chest with his index finger.

"Harry, Zayn, Stop." Liam and Leeroy said in unison, standing between the two as their fists started to become balled. They really couldn't afford the two arguing today.

"I sent the text. " Louis said quietly, looking down at his hands which gripped his hair, his ears laying flat; a clear sign of a frightened feline.

All eyes were on Louis. "What." Harry said viciously, his argument with Zayn long forgotten.

"I-" he began but was interrupted by the opening of the flat door. Everyone turned to see who had entered.

"H-harry?" a soft voice stuttered.

BUM BUM BUMMMMM
SO I've recently had a horrible writers block but I actually have about four chapters written for this book *__* I just suddenly found inspiration.

SO I might do a double update tonight but I have a question.

Topic: Sex Scene.
I need to know who's comfortable with one and how detailed you'd like it. I can do a detailed one or I can do a less detailed one, or I can just do both but post two chapters.

thanks for your feedback on the last chapter ❤
VOTE.COMMENT.FAN
-BeardOutxx