Chapter 21 - Sweet Disguise

Unedited :o

Go READ XLarryMagicX And I's new LARRY STYLINSON story called "Crown Your King."

Chapter 21

Niall raised an eyebrow, he had never seen Harry so flustered. "What?" He questioned, his hand wrapping around his tail out of habit. He knew Harry had mutual affection for him, but hus insecurities were screaming negative thoughts into his head.

Harry frowned, noticing Nialls discomfort. He grabbed the blondes hand and reassuringly ran his thumb over the back Nialls hand.

"Well do you remember Louis, from the Lab? He was the new hybrid they brought in."

Niall nodded, his mind going back to the memories he had.

"Yes, what of him?"

"Well," Harry began, swallowing, "Basically he can talk, and he said if I don't help him get out of the lab like I helped you, he would tell Mr.Vance. So I have to help him, well bring him here until he can find a different place to stay." Harry explained, carefully watching Niall's face process his words.

Niall kept a pokerface, but in his mind he was recalling the events that had happened. He hadn't told anyone of what Louis had said to him.

flashback

Harry smiled at Niall and walked out of the cage to go finish feeding the rest of the hybrids. He always did this, then came back when he was finished to sit and chat with Niall.
"So you fancy him eh?"
Niall glanced over to see the new hybrid, Louis. "What's it to ya?" Niall replied, his cheeks turning red as he poked his fork around in his food.
Louis grinned, watching the smitten blonde. "I don't blame you, he's one fine piece of ass. I wouldn't mind fucking him myself." he stated bluntly.

Nialls head snapped to the Brunette. "Harry.is.mine." he stated. Louis chuckled and turned around to his food, murmuring something Niall wouldn't forget.

"For Now."

End of flashback

"Its our only option?" Niall questioned, cuddling into Harry's chest. Harry nodded, cradling the smaller boy as they sat on the couch. "Yeah, I can't loose you."

"Then so be it, when will you move him in?" Niall questioned into Harry's neck. Harry shivered slightly as Nialls breath caressed his exposed skin. "In two days." Harry stated, his voice the slightest bit shaky.

Niall nodded, a plan brewing in his head. He smiled, which luckily Harry couldn't see.Niall pressed a kiss onto Harry's neck. Harry bit his lip when the Irish lad began to trail kisses oh his neck. Niall changed positions to where he was now straddling the curly haired boy.

Harry moaned and put his hands on Nialls waist. Niall grinned, continuing his small assault on Harry's neck, as he began to grind against Harry, slowly. A groan emitted from Harry's throat, while Niall continued to suck on the spot on Harry's throat. He bit down gently before Harry pulled up to kiss his lips.

After a few minutes, Niall pulled back and slid off of Harry's lap, satisfied when he heard Harry whine from the loss of contact. "Revenge is so sweet. Now go take a shower, and fix your little problem" Niall purred with a wink, walking out of the room, swaying his hips a bit more than usual.

Harry grinned, watching the boy that captured his heart. He frowned when he realized he had the same problem Niall had had earlier. "Sneaky little kitten," Harry mumbled, getting up and walking towards his room.

Now Niall should've been intimidated by Louis coming to live with him. However, after the past few encounters with Harry, he was ready. He'd just have to step up his game a bit, and show Louis who Harry belonged to.

xx

A/N:

AYE PAPÍ

Nialls a seductive little shit ♥

NEWS: Kayleighxxx will be Co writing this with me from here on out :)

Comment on what you think of this chapter xx

-Larrysbeard