Chapter 28- Birthday Boy

Unedited like usual ooops

Chapter 28

Niall bit his lip nervously, out of habit. His fingers smoothed over his outfit, black vans, a pair of Harry's skinny jeans - which were in fact super skinny-, Harry's Rolling Stones shirt, and of course, a signature black beanie. Yeah,  him and Harry hadn't had a chance to go shopping yet, but neither of the pair minded sharing clothes.

Harry had texted Veronica, and told her that he would be on his way after his last errand, and to make sure Niall was dressed for dinner. Niall wanted tonight to be special, after all Harry had something planned and he was excited. His mind drifted back to last night, Harry reminding him that his birthday was today, then there was this morning when he woke up to a note along with a beautifully cooked breakfast.

" Niall,

I'll be busy half of the day, a bit of business I have to take care of,  I'm sorry I can't spend the entire day with you. Happy 18th Birthday, Kitten. Veronica and Leeroy are going to keep you company until I come home. I hope you enjoy the breakfast.

See you at 3 pm.

| H. | "

Veronica and Leeroy had been the best of company anyone can be, and Niall had had a great time with the quirky couple. Even Louis, who had made himself scarce -for obvious reasons- came out to wish Niall a Happy Birthday.

His day was going great, though Niall was a bit disappointed, as he had grown accustomed to waking up next to the curly haired boy who he had grown to love, and the sneaky kisses between Leeroy and Veronica had him missing his Harry. Love was a funny thing.

Love.

Such a foreign thing for Niall, being that he couldn't remember life before being a hybrid. He couldn't remember loving someone, or even what love felt like, but somehow he knew what he felt for Harry was without a doubt love, if not something stronger. A grin stretched across Niall's face in realization. He, was in love.

His gentle blue eyes flitted to the clock on the nightstand, next to the bed he sat on. He grabbed his tail out of habit, fingerings the soft fur at the end of it.

2:25pm

He groaned, wishing 3 o'clock would come around so he could see the emerald eyed, dimpled cheeked boy he had complete and utter adoration for.

As he scanned the room, a composition notebook caught his eye.

Niall grabbed the notebook,  walking into the room known as Harry's study, before sitting down on the black chair behind the desk. He grabbed a pen and opened the blank book, beginning to write.

He wrote until the rather large grandfather clock in Harry's office rang, signaling 3 o'clock. A large grin spread across Niall's face as he tucked the composition book away in the desk drawer for later, quickly racing into the living room to wait patiently for Harry.

Harry strolled into the flat, moments later, yet it seemed like years for the blonde hybrid. "Haz!" Niall all but shouted, running to him, before tackling him into a bear hug. Harry -who luckily caught the boy-  steadied himself before letting out a chuckle, his chest vibrating against Niall, who began to pepper his face with kisses.

"Well hello to you too Kitten." Harry's deep voice said, almost sending shivers down Niall's back. "Hi." Niall replied, pulling back to look into Harry's eyes. Harry gently set him on his feet, putting a hand on Niall's waist, while his other hand came up to cup his cheek. He gently rubbed Niall's cheek with the pad of his thumb, before pulling him in for a breathtaking kiss,  leaving the poor hybrid seeing stars. "Happy Birthday, Love."

×××

"Where are we going?" Niall asked for the thousandth time, his eyes wandering back in forth from the passanger window, to Harry, who sat in the drivers seat. "Now of I told you, it wouldn't be a secret, now would it?"

Niall let out a groan, before pouting cutely. "Aw babe, don't pout. We are here after all." Harry said, parking the car and shutting the engine off. He pulled Niall in for a quick kiss, before getting out of the car. Niall blushed slightly, looking through the windshield at their destination. 

In bright letters, "Cheddar's" was displayed on a large sign. Niall's door opened, and he smiled at Harry. "Always the gentleman." he commented, taking the curly haired lads hand, stepping out of the car.

The pair walked into the resturant hand in hand, stopping at the Host Table. The front resturant was half crowded with people waiting without reservations, but luckily Harry had made reservations, and he and Niall had been seated right away in the private party section.

Cheddar's wasn't an overly fancy resturant, which Niall had been thankful for. "Harry thank you." Niall mumbled, as the waiter left after bringing champagne.

"You don't need to thank me Ni, after all it is your birthday. You deserve all of this. " Harry countered, smiling at the lad before bringing Niall's hand up to his lips and kissing it gently.

×××

"God that food was so good." Niall all but moaned, climbing back into the car. Niall, who had ordered a simple chicken pot pie, was amazed at how deliciously fulfilling the small dish had been. Harry chuckled as he got in next to him. "I was hoping you'd like it. It's actually my favorite resturant. " Harry explained, smiling.

"Now onto the next stop." he added, grinning mischievously.

________________________

Well..

How was that?

This chapter was honestly way longer, but I split it in half because lets be honest, that would be a long chapter and it would ruin the essence of surprise haha.

Where will Harold take dear Niall next?

QUESTION OF THE CHAPTER:
What's you're favorite WATTPAD story? Completed and Non Completed

My Answer: At the moment mine is  Completed: "Phantom," by seasidestyles
Non completed: "Outsider," by lolteenager

ALSO..

I made the new book cover, well i make all of them but anyways,
A. What do you think of the cover? I have another one I made but I kinda liked this one.
B. If you want or need a cover or know someone who needs one, let me know. I love making covers