Chapter 23 - The First Time

"Each relationship nurtures a strength or weakness within you." - Mike Murdock

Watching Violet bounce around the apartment in her boots, a pair of black underwear and a tank top was physically painful for Tig but he could see she felt comfortable and the view itself was too good to turn up. He was almost positive she wasn't doing to purposely, her jeans had mysteriously gone missing, but he was sure she knew he was watching her and enjoying it thoroughly.

He groaned as she bent over to check beneath the bed. "You're killing me, Vi."

"I'm sorry, I know I was supposed to be ready." She said sadly as she stood back up to find him standing right in front of her. "Oh," she smiled as he pressed his body against hers. "That kind of death, huh?"

"Yeah," he hooked his thumbs in her underwear.

She sucked in her bottom lip and nodded slowly. "What would you say if I told you I was waiting for you to say something?"

"You were trying to seduce me by looking for your jeans?" He asked skeptically.

Violet blushed. "You did so well being patient and respectful," she praised him with a flirty smile as her hands moved behind his head and her finger tips twirled around in his curls. "It was kind of sexy actually." It wasn't until she leaned up and bit his bottom lip that Tig realized she was finally ready.

"You're done," he hoisted her up over his shoulder and marched into the bedroom. "You are so done, girl."

"Tiggy," she giggled as he gently let her back down to her feet. "You're eager," her eyes rolled down to his bulging jeans.

"This," he laughed and grabbed himself roughly, "I've been hard since you started looking for those fucking jeans."

"You're so romantic," she shuffled her feet awkwardly. "So? Do you wanna?"

"Ah shit," he chuckled, "Sorry baby." With surprisingly gentleness he cupped her face and kissed her softly. A deep groan escaped his lips as she undid his belt and slipped her hand into his boxers.

Violet's soft fingers wrapped around his length and slowly began to stroke him before they blindly walked backwards toward the bed. When the back of the mattress hit her knees the two of them fell back onto the bed with excited smiles and busy hands.

Helping each other strip completely with nimble fingers they laughed; it wasn't like they expected it was lighter and happier and exponentially better. She kissed him shyly, his fingers crawling down her stomach to teasingly tickle and caress her thighs, while still slowly stroking him waiting for him to progress things. Already, before much of anything had happened, Tig wondered if he'd actually be done. Their lips crashed together and he feared the chase, the need to woo her and 'win' the game, was no longer his main motivator.

"Tig," she pushed him up with a confused look. "Are you okay?"

"Oh yeah," he chuckled and gazed lovingly into her emerald eyes. "Just uhh, wanted to savor it."

"I want you," she begged him, too timid to take control herself and not realizing he was so distracted. "Now."

Not needing any other words to pull him from his own thoughts Tig nodded, hooking her knee in the crook of his elbow, and gently entered her. She gasped a little, her fingers digging into his arms, but there was nothing but satisfaction on her face.

--

"This is it," Hazel tied her hair up as Chibs pulled his cut on. "Our first night out, like out out, ya know?"

"We've been out, love," he corrected her in a fatherly tone.

She grabbed her purse and rolled her eyes dramatically. "I don't know, those didn't feel real." With a little shrug she skipped toward him and gave him a quick peck on the lips. "I know it may seem childish but I like the idea of stepping out with my guy around my people."

Flawsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें