(Request) Darkrai x Zoroark!Reader

"You're not amusing."

"Oh, really?" You jumped in front of your friend Darkrai, turned into a Lickitung, and licked his face. He just stood there looking at you for a second, then continued on his way.

"Yes."

"Darkraaaiii!" You whined. "What's the matter with you?" He didn't answer. You followed him to his usual hiding place.

"Go away, (YN)." He stated blankly when he noticed you were following him. You were about to argue when you stopped yourself. What exactly was his problem? He was either always pissed off or not in the mood to do anything.

"You always tell me that." You transformed back to your original form and sat next to him. He grunted in response and slipped into the ground as a shadow. You sighed as you watched him move away from you. "Fine, go off and have no friends." You were tired of him. His shadow stopped for a moment. "Because it really seems you don't want any. Sorry if I was smothering you." You said sarcastically, getting up and walking out of the dark part of the forest. You were about to go find some unsuspecting people or Pokemon to trick for some kind of amusement when you saw a tour guide leading a crowd around the garden.

"There is a legend that says a monstrous Pokemon makes it's home in this garden." The tour guide was saying. "The legend also says falling asleep near this Pokemon gives horrible nightmares. For both people and Pokemon." There were a bunch of gasps from the crowd. You smiled to yourself, a light bulb appearing over your head. You transformed into Darkrai and appeared behind the tour guide. She screamed when she turned around. You didn't say anything as the people stood in awe over you. One man raised a camera, but you shook your head. He froze and started backing away, like everyone else. Now it was time for the fun; you let out a huge roar. They all ran away, screaming, as you followed in the trees behind them, getting ready to scare them again. Before you could though, you were tackled to the ground.

"(YN)." 

"Oh...H-He-"

"What do you think you're doing." Darkrai said more of a statement than a question. You didn't like the judgement in his tone. You could feel anger raising up from within your chest. 

"Why do you care?" You snapped, pushing him off you and returning to your normal form. "It's not like you care about me anyway." You crossed your arms and shunned him, huffing out an annoyed puff of air.

Darkrai said nothing for a while, then you felt him on you. You were about to hug back, but he had already let go, his self-restrain only allowing a few moments of contact.  

"Darkr-!" You were about to tackle him to the ground in happiness, but he had already phased into the ground and started heading for his spot again. You giggled and chased after him, determined to get another hug.