(Request) Ampharos x Reader

A legend passed down in the faraway Kalos region since ancient days...

You didn't hesitate for a second. This is what you had sought for, for years. It warmed in your hands, you could feel it's power surging into you. 

If the bond between a Pokémon and its human partner is strong enough....

Ampharos's pokeball in one hand, Ampharosite in the other, and the Key Stone you wore like an earring on your ear; it was time.

You kissed the pokeball and threw it up in the air. "Come on out Ampharos!" You called. Said Pokemon burst from the capsule, crying out it's signature cry. You held up the stone, holding it out to Ampharos. With both your hands on the stone, you could feel each others heart beat.

A great force of power will well up...

"Let's do this." You said, looking into its determined eyes. Those three words had never meant so much before.

You bought your hand up to your Key Stone-earring. "Ampharos!" You called. 

If, the legend is true... Then that power that sleeps within the two stones should appear...

"Ffrrrooosss!" It called back.

Mega Evolution!

"FFFoooooraaas!" It cried. You watched as your bond with Ampharos took it's physical form and connected both your hearts. 

You had to shield your face, as the wind picked up immensely. You uncovered them when you heard a familiar battle cry. There stood Mega-Ampharos. You stood in awe before running up and hugging  it. "Finally.." You whispered.

"Amp.." It said quietly, hugging you back.

"I'm so happy." You smiled. "Now we can really battle as one!"

"Why don't we test that?"

You turned around to see a Trainer you've never seen before. "Huh?"

He showed his own Key Stone on his wrist. "Let's battle!" You grinned and nodded.

"Let's do this Ampharos!"