(Request) Primarina x Reader

You were a rising Pokemon Performer to fame, or at least, that's what you called yourself. Some said you had a little bit of an over-ego, but that was only because you had a secret weapon.

A few years ago, a Pokemon Performer beat a Milotic, dubbed the prettiest Pokemon in the world, with a Vivillon; a Pokemon from the Kalos region. You had been dreaming to become a Pokemon Performer yourself since you were a little girl, and when you saw that Trainer and her Vivillon, you wanted to do the same. You knew this was your chance to bring out the beauty of Alola into Pokémon Contests. For days you looked through the Pokedex, searching for the perfect Pokemon for the job. It was the day you were destined to get your first Pokemon, that you found it...

"...Ready Primarina?"

"Riinaa!"

"Lets go show them your voice!"

Memories of the day you received Popplio flashed through your head. As you both looked at each other for the first time, you swore it looked right through your eyes and saw your dream burning brightly in your soul, because it was the best Pokemon a Performer could have.

Only when the final challenge stood in front of you, you felt your confidence waver. However all things that stand must fall...

"We've earned this..." You sighed in happy exhaustion. 

"Riiii.." Primarina agreed, holding the victory ribbon you pinned on it close to its chest.