(Request) Marshtomp x Reader

You rushed into Rusturf Tunnel with Marshtomp at your heels.

"Ugh, dang, it's blocked!"

"Hey!"

"Oh, uh, uh.. S-so you followed me! Well that was a big mistake, prepare to be beat!" The Team Aqua grunt sneered at you. Prepare? You didn't need to prepare at all! You usually weren't one to judge, but this guy was weak! You and Marshtomp beat him with no trouble.

"You better give back those parts you stole!" You demanded, Marshtomp blocking his path.

"F-fine! Here! Ugh, this stolen Pokemon was useless!" He groaned, running off.

"Peeko!" You turned to see an old man running towards you. He picked up the Wingull that the grunt had stolen from him and thanked you for saving it. With that, he walked out of the tunnel.

"Well, now that's taken care of, lets-" You were cut off by a rumbling in the cave ceiling.

"Marsh-!" Suddenly you were pushed to the ground, with Marshtomp on your back. No later than a second passed when you heard the ceiling crash down behind you. You turned to look at what almost killed you, but you got a face full of Marshtomp instead, whom gave you a kiss. "Marsh!"

"Oh, Marshtomp." You smiled, hugging it. "What would I do without you?"