Ninetales x Absol!Reader

"(YN)...?"

"(YN)!"

"..Huh..? Who's calling you..?"

You yawned, just waking up. You turned to your friend Ninetales beside you, whom had spent the night.

"Houndoom.." You yawned again.

"Hey, (YN)-" Houndoom said, poking his head into your home. He cut himself off when he saw Ninetales.

"What Houndoom?" You said sleepily, still waking up.

"Who are you?" He asked, not paying attention to your question.

"(YN)'s friend." Ninetales responded.

"Well." Houndoom growled, casually barring his teeth. "You can leave now."

"Houndoom-" You protested, but Houndoom had already dragged Ninetales out.

You groaned, knowing how jealous and feral Houndoom could be. On the other hand, Ninetales usually avoided conflict whenever he could. He was just soft natured like that.

So you were floored to see Ninetales pinning Houndoom on the ground. 

"Get off!" Houndoom snarled. 

"You were the one getting hostile."  

"Will you both knock it off!" You yelled. Both their heads snapped to you and they immediately separated. 

"He-" 

"No." You cut Houndoom off, shaking your head.

"Ech, whatever." He sulked, walking off. "Hang with that shifty fox for all I care..." He muttered.

You sighed and turned to Ninetales. "I'm sorry about him, he's got jealousy issues.." You apologized. 

"I can see why." He mumbled back, nuzzling you.

"Oh quit!" You giggled, walking back into your home. Ninetales followed and snuggled you this time. 

"I'm just saying.." He chuckled at your rosy cheeks. "you're the absol-ute  perfect girl."

"Oh my Arceus..."