Fanficlover_5678's Request!

So the small contest to guess where I got the Vivillon's nickname (Hinawa) in the last part was won by this lovely person^ (Nickname is gone now because the contest is over)
As a reward they could request for anything and everything they wanted, instead of it just being standard one pokemon x reader. Here it is!

"This mountains steep, isn't it?" Indeed it was, you'd have to climb vertically at some points to get over it. "Maybe you guys should return to your pokeballs." You said, looking back at your team. Your Eevee, Bulbasaur, Rosalia, and Luxio were fine with the idea. However your Lucario and Gallade refused to go back into their pokeballs, unlike the rest of your Pokemon, who were already safe inside. "What's the matter you two?" You asked, confused. They both gestured to exactly how steep and dangerous the mountain was.

You sighed. "Nevertheless, we have to get over it."

Lucario pointed to one way, Gallade pointed to another. They glared at each other, then looked to you for your choice. You were still looking at the mountain though, and during this, Lucario saw Gallade's way was better and pulled you over to it.

"Carr!"

"Oh, keen eyes, Lucario! Let's head that way then."

Gallade lost its temper over it's stolen glory and lunged toward Lucario, knocking it to the ground. Lucario angrily used Circle Throw, hurling Gallade behind it.

"Lade!" Gallade cried furiously. It aimed a Psycho Cut at Lucario, which hit dead on, Super Effective.

"Arrgh!" Lucario whined in pain.

"Both of you, stop!" Unfortunately, you stepped in-between them right when they were aiming attacks at each other, and you got hit with both.

Your vision turns to black...

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Lucar! Carr!"

"Gal, Gallade!"

You blinked a few times, shaking off the pain in your head. Your head... It was cold. You opened your eyes all the way to see Lucario and Gallade kneeling over you, a make-shift icepack on your head. They both let out sighs of relief and hugged you tight.

"Heh, yeah.." You spoke softly. "Lets not fight anymore.."