(Request) Gengar x Reader

You looked out the ferris wheel car's window, giving you an amazing view of the whole carnival. Every color in the rainbow illuminated the park, but it was nothing compared to the sunset. It lit up the sky with soft colors of red and orange. By the time you got to the top however, it was the shining moon that decorated the sky.

It seemed like forever before you got the idea to take a picture. You brought out your phone, and leaned against the car wall to get a good shot. Unfortunately, the car was very old, and gave way when you put your weight on it. You shut your eyes and screamed as you fell.

But you never hit the ground. You kept your eyes firmly shut, thinking you had died. A low cackle brought you out of that faze. Opening your eyes, you saw two red orbs glimmering back at you. Then you noticed something else: you were floating. You gasped in surprise, and because you were suddenly dropped. A dark figure emerged from the even darker shadows. A Gengar, you realized. It was gazing calmly at you, waiting for you to say something.

"(YN)!" You didn't get to, your friends had come running up, and Gengar vanished. "(YN)! Are you alright? We saw you fall!"

"Yeah.." You panted, suddenly shaking. "I'm alright."

"Thank goodness."

"Can you stand up?"

"Uh, y-yeah... I think so." They put their arms under your shoulders and pulled you to your feet.  You all started to make your way back to the shining lights of the carnival when you remembered Gengar. You stopped and turned back.

"What's wrong?" Your friend asked. You scanned the trees for the familiar red eyes. When you spotted them, you smiled and mouthed: "Thank you".

They disappeared, and you turned back to your friends, assuring that it was nothing.