(Request) Female!Pyroar x Male!Reader

"Pyroar, Flamethrower!"

"Roar!" With a whip of it's fire mane, it sent the oncoming Machamp back into the wall, knocking it out.

"Yeah!" You celebrated. Pyroar snorted and walked over to you, while your opponent returned his Machamp. "What now? Told you I was strong." You boasted.

"And a sore winner too." Your opponent mumbled. Pyroar growled at them, making them flinch and speed walk away.

"Oh, whatever." You scoffed. Pyroar rubbed itself against your leg, growling playfully. You bent down to let it's head. "Yeah, we sure got em' didn't we?"

"Ryraor.." It purred.

"Hungry? Me too. Let's go get a bite to eat." Pyroar made a noise of approval and you two went to the nearest Café in Lumiose City. It was the Café all the roller skaters went to. You ordered your food and waited. As you looked around the Café, you couldn't help but notice all the pretty girls. Sometimes you even caught your eyes lingering in places they shouldn't be. Pyroar noticed this as well and bit your leg.

"Ouch!" You grimaced, holding your leg. "What was that for?!" You hissed quietly at Pyroar. It snorted at you and turned it's head away. "Oh." You chuckled. "Don't worry.." You said. Pyroar cocked it's head at you and you winked back at it. "You'll always be my number one girl."