(Request) Hitmonlee x Reader

"Ok, let's do it one more time!" You called. Your partner, Hitmonlee, set the rocks into place.

There was an upcoming talent show. Anyone and their Pokémon could enter, and as a battle girl, you were aching to show off. You were certain no one was going to be doing what you were.

"5, 6, 7, 8!" The music started, and you two, to the beat, began smashing the rocks in sync. "Another perfect run!" You congratulated Hitmonlee. "We're so gonna win tomorrow!"

----

"Nervous Hitmonlee?"

"Monlee.." It answered. 

"I am too.. but I know we're gonna win." You said confidently, fist-pumping your beloved friend.

"Next up: (YN) and Hitmonlee!"

You both walked out on stage, waving to the audience. You set up the radio, while Hitmonlee set up the rocks. Your technique would allow you to make a full circle, coming around to face the crowd.

You took a deep breath, everything was ready.

"Ready Hitmonlee?"

"Hitmon!"

"Then let's do it!" You grinned. The crowd applauded your enthusiasm. "5, 6, 7, 8!"

----

"Annnnd the winner is...!"

You crossed your fingers.

"(YN) and Hitmonlee!"

You jumped into each other's arms, and happily went up to the judges to receive your prizes. For you, a trophy, for Hitmonlee, a Talent Ribbon.

"Hey Hitmonlee...!" You whispered through the excitement of the crowd.

"Hit?"

You gave a wink. "We rocked."