(Request) Hydreigon x Reader

You fell on the ground, exhausted from training. Your Zweilous had evolved into Hydreigon not too long ago, and it was still just as big of a handful, maybe even more than before.

"Dreigon!" Said Pokemon roared, aiming a Flamethrower into the sky. You couldn't believe it still had energy to burn.

"That's.." You panted. "That's enough for today.. Hydreigon.."

"Goon!" It roared in protest. You didn't answer back, too tired to move. The warm sunlight lulling you to sleep wasn't helping much either.

It was strangely silent for a while. Odd, Hydreigon was usually extremely loud. It wasn't uncommon for you to get noise complaints because of it. You were just about to nod off when three puffs of air were blown in your face. You opened your eyes to get a face full of Hydreigon. Three faces, in its case.

You giggled as it nuzzled you gently, growling affectionately. It then paused to look at you before laying on top of you, licking your face.

"S-stop!" You laughed, petting it's heads.

"Hydreg.." It yawned, closing it's eyes.

"Wait! No, Hydreigon, we can't sleep here!" You said, half laughing. It made another tired noise and snuggled into you. "Ugh, fine..." You mumbled, giving in. Looks like it was tired after all.