Jolteon x Reader

You looked over the three stones, not sure which one to pick. You finally decided on the Thunder Stone, the one that intrigued you the most. 

"Oooh, nice pick!" Your mother commented as you inspected it in your hands. 

"Eevee?" 

"Evweh?"

"Let's do this!" 

You held out the stone to your beloved partner, and it came forward immediately; your confident voice draining away it's fears. You watched as the light of evolution transformed Eevee to into a Jolteon.

"Eon!" It cried, letting out a burst of happy electricity. It opened it's eyes and sat in confusion at you and your mother on the floor with afros. You shook your head and pinned your hair down, giggling. 

"That was some Thundershock!" 

"Yeah, it was." You agreed, picking up Jolteon. "Hey, Mom?"

"Yes?"

"Do you think I have what it takes to become a Pokémon Professor?"

Your mother was taken aback. "Well, I don't know. If you study hard and apply yourself..."

"Maybe I wouldn't be as well known as Professor Oak, but..." You looked into Jolteon's eyes. "I still want to learn more about Pokémon..."

"Jolt?"

"You made me realize that." You said to it fondly. It cried out happily and nuzzled you, once again causing you to get shocked.

Your mother laughed. "You've got the guts! That's for sure."