Chapter 3Waking up in a new place

Janes prov.
I woke up feeling my neck ache I reached my to hand to touch it and I found that it was covered in bandages. I also noticed how i wasnt in my own bed or in my own room. my room was a stragaly place my bed was made out of hay and i had one thin blacket to last me the nights. but who ever slept here cleary wasnt in that kind of situation like i was. There were white sheets with a maching white bed sheet. and the pillow that i rested my head on was black along with all of the other pillows. The bed was big enough to hold two people. There was a white bed post next to the bed. It had a black sleep patch, and a glass of water. I took the cup and drank thirstily. That's when everything came flooding back to me as I almost dropped the glass 'who would heal me? And who said stop slendly she's mine? Who's slendly'
My body was starting to hurt from all the movement. So curled back under the blankets. And Tryed to fall back asleep, with the questions still burnin in my head. Suddenly I felt my eyes get heavy and the pillow became so comfy. Forgetting all the questions I closed my eyes and slept feeling safe.
Senders man prov.
I knew it was a good idea to give Jeff the sleeping water instead of regular water