chapter 18 tickle fight

Jane prov.

Jeff and I (me still on his shoulder) went to go talk to slenderman.

(After Jeff explained) slenderman nodded

"I'll go deal with him you go back to your room."

Jeff nodded then walked out, I sighed annoyed

"Jeff when are you gonna put me down? I can walk you know."

Jeff chuckled

"I'll put you down when we get back to my room. Besides"

He added

"If I let you walk then your ass wouldn't be in my face anymore."

I blushed and started banging my fists on his back

"PERVERT PUT ME DOWN!!"

Jeff laughed and opened the door to his room, and then he put me down. He turned his back to me and locked his door. I turned my back to him,

'prev but does that mean that ej was telling the truth?'

"Are you ignoring me Janie?"

I snapped out of my thoughts and scoffed not answering. I heard Jeff sigh from behind me.

"Janie are you mad at me?"

I didn't answer, I closed my eyes; I opened them to see Jeff's face a few inches from my own. I covered my face with my hands so he couldn't see my red cheeks. I felt his soft yet rough hands pull my hands away from my face. I opened my eyes to see Jeff smile

"That's better, please don't hide your face from me."

I blushed, scowled and looked away.

"Janie smiled please you look so much cutter when you smile."

I felt my cheeks turn redder than a tomato but I kept scowling.

"Do we got to do this the hard way or the easy way?"

I didn't reply I simply turned away from him. I felt his hands go to my waste and start tickling my sides. I bit my lip trying not to laugh but it was no use. I brock out laughing, I heard Jeff chuckle from behind.

I tired to push him off which just ended us on top of his bed him onto of me, with him still tickling me. And me with tears streaming down my face. He finally stopped, with him laughing along with me. When we finally stopped laughing I realized what kind of position were in felt my cheeks turn light pink.

Jeff seemed to notice too he smirked down at me. He moved his lips closer to mine when were we just a breath apart...