chapter 51 what would they do?

Jeff prov. 

i ran over to jane who was held her head in hands. she was shaking and screaming. i wrapped my arms around her and pulled her towards me.she stopped screaming and pushed me away from her. i fell back and stared at her wide eyed. she trembled, her hair covering her eyes. 

“get…away…”

she trembled, suddenly she stopped. she smirked, threw head back and began to laugh. she laughed a wicked laugh, that didn’t sound like her own. she faced me her eyes closed with a wicked smirk on her face. her bangs covered her eyes. 

“Sorry about that.”

she took off my hoodie and threw it at me. i slipped my hoodie back on.

“jane?”

i heard a dark chuckle, i turned to see liu who was smirking.

“sorry Jeff, your Janie is gone. do you remember jane from before she fell for you?"

I nodded my eyes wide.  Bozos eyes widened 

"Are you saying that-?!"

Liu laughed 

"That I brought back the original Jane the killer? the one that hates Jeff with a burning passion? yes, i basically locked her merroies away and brought back all the old ones.”

mine and Bozo’s eyes widened, but liu wasn’t done yet. he walked over to jane and placed a hand on her shoulder. 

“do you wanna know how? well it was simple if you look closely jane has a new necklace.”

he pointed to her neck, she had a little black choker necklace that had a light green bottom in the middle. 

“this lovely trinket keeps her merroies locked.”

i growled and lunged forward, but bozo held me  back. 

“wait.”

he whispered, liu chuckled 

“careful brother if you try to take off the necklace it will explode, killing her. if you try to unlock it, it will melt into her throat.so basically theres no way out. And soon it will become apart of her making it impossible for you to bring your janie back.” 

my eyes filled with rage, i lunged forward again.  trying to rio his throat out. 

“NOOOO!! JANE!! LIU YOU WILL REGRET THIS!!!!” 

I screamed, I was trembling with rage. If it weren’t for bozo Liu would be long gone by now. liu chuckled darkly

 “But don’t worry she’s not by her self. Your dear Janie has a friend.”

I raised an eyebrow so did bozo.

“who?”

bozo asked suspiciously, liu grinned

“why my dear bozo the crazy clown. haven’t you figured it out yet? it’s your dear killer bride to be.”

bozo’s eyes widened, now it was my turn to hold someone back. if i weren’t for me Liu would defiantly be in pieces. The wall behind liu and jane exploded. A wicked laugh filled the air, after the smoke cleared away; there stood jingles. She had a wicked a grin and her bangs were hiding her eyes. Liu turned to jingles and smiled 

“Jingles, My dear we were just talking about you. you remember bozo right?”

jingles nodded and giggled 

“thats the bastard that keeps stealing my kills.”

she opens her eyes, they aren’t there usual bright yellow, no now their blood red.jane turned to me her eyes the same as jingles.