Chapter 47 the evil masterminds plans

Police officers prov.

"Put them in the cells!"

My fellow police officers nodded and put the criminals Jeff and Jane in their cells. I noticed how they both needed medical attention. I reached for the phone to call for a docotor when a hand stopped me.

"Stop, let them suffer a little longer."

I looked up to the owner of the hand to see detective liu. He was grinning looking at The killers. I glanced at them.

"But sir if they don't get medical attention soon they won't make it."

Liu looked to me and frowned

"Fine but do it in 10 minutes let them suffer a little longer."

We both heard a little groan coming from one of the cells. We looked over to see jane rubbing her head. My eyes widen as I saw her eyes. They were darker than the nights sky with out a moon. Like a out of nothingness I shivered chilled to the bone. She looked around and saw Jeff in the cell next to her. She ran to the bars that kept her from Jeff. She Tryed to break the bars trying to get to him. She reached out to him.

"Jeff wake up! Please don't die!"

"He won't die my dear."

I glanced at liu who was smirking at Jane with an evil glint in his bright green eyes. Janes eyes widen turned to us, she walked towards us. She grabbed the bars that kept her from ripping Liu's throat out. Because trust me you could tell that she really waned to.

"Liu?! Your alive?! Jeff killed you! You should be dead!!"

Liu grinned and walked up to the bars that separated him from Jane.

"He tried to kill me my dear but he failed. But he did succeeded to kill mine and his own parents."

His bright green eyes seemed to darker slightly. He gripped the bars in front of Jane. She glared at him, he pure black eyes mixed with rage and hate. he glared back at her with the same amount of rage and hate.

"And now I'm going to get my revenge. On you and Jeff."

She growled

"And pray tell, what did I ever do to you?"

Liu growled and gripped the bars a little tighter

"You Broke your vow, You swore that you would kill him! But what do you do in stead?! You fall in love with the sick bastard!! At first I thought it was a trick just for you to get closer to him so you could kill him. But no it wasn't that was it Jane?! You fell In love with a murder!! the one you swore you would kill!!"

Jane glared Liu, she glanced over at Jeff her eyes softened slightly.

"Things change, liu. You of all people should know that."

She looked back at him and glared. Liu was furious, leaned in closer to Jane.

"Things do change, but this change will be for the good. I'm to use you and Jeff as bate for the other creepy pastas. Then I'll trap each one and kill each one in front of you all. I'll kill Jeff last and make you watch. And Janie you need to know that this will be all your fault. It's going to be your fault that all your friends will soon be dead."

Janes eyes widened slightly but then she laughed.

"You really think that you'll be able to kill all the creepypastas? You must be mad."

She smirked and leaned into the bars slightly

"Besides if they come they will come prepared for a fight."

Liu grinned and walked over to Jeff's cell. Jane looked over with Widen eyes. Liu looked to her and grinned

"Yes that's what I want them to do. But as you can see Jeff doesn't have much time left. So if we all get in a huge fight which will take a while. Jeff will be long gone by the times it's over."

Jane shock the bars

"No that won't happen!! I won't let you go this!!"

Liu laughed a manic laugh.

"And what can you do to stop me? Your locked in a cage Jane. It's where you belong, now all you have to do is watch as I ruin you life like Jeff did to me."

Liu walked up to me my mouth was wide open and I didn't know how to respond. Liu looked at me

"Tell the other officers get ready for plan midnight."

I nodded and picked up the phone to call the others.

"I won't let you do this I'll stop you!!"

Jane called from her cell she was trying to break the bars. Liu laughed and walked up to her cell

"Just watch me."