Chapter 15 what happed?

Sally prov
BEN told his bit, then I looked over to Jeff
"What happened next?"
Jeff who was still holding janes hand
"I came in saw BEN on the wall knocked out.Then I noticed that shadowluker had Jane pinned to the wall she was screamed at him. I pushed him off her and made sure she was alright. She was just really scared, I told shadow to get out. He told me not with out Jane, I yelled at him again. Then he said 'I'm not going anywhere.' That's when I tackled the sick fuck and started beating the creepy out of him. Then he kicked me off him and crashed into the wall. Then I heard a BANG I looked over to Jane worried to see her head covered in blood.shadow had her over his shoulder, I wasnt going to let him take her like that. I pulled my knife out of my hoodies pocket.i yelled 'LEAVE HER ALONE!' And ran up to him and stabbed him in the back. He screamed and dropped Jane. Before I could check if she was alright he knocked my knife out of my Hand and tackled me. He started punching me, then I kicked him off of me then tackled him and started punching his eyes out. And that's when you all came."
I glared at shadowluker still in a ball on the ground.
"We need to tell slenderman"
LJ pouted
"Sally then we won't be able to have our fun with him"
I smiled up at the gothic clown
"I mean after we have our fun."
Jane groaned Jeff looked at her worried
"You all start with out me I gotta bring Jane to eyeless jack."
Jeff picked up Jane bridal style and walked out of the room. I nodded and smiled
"Ready to have some fun guys?"
LJ,BEN,and I walked over to shadow grinning and giggling madly.
"Ready to play shadow?"