Chapter 53 lets get'em

sally prov.
Jane knocked eyeless jack off her, knocking him out. Caroline seeing this finished healing Jeff and ran over to eyelessjack. Jane grabbed her knife and starting running towards jeff.

"BEN!"

BEN's head snapped toward mine. I grinned then pointed to jingles and jane.

"LETS GET'EM!!"

He chuckled as we started running towards them.

"I CALL JINGLES!"

BEN shouted as he pounced onto jingles, tackling her to the ground. I Laughed as I tackled jane my hands holding her arms down. i sat on her chest and held her as she struggled under me. i grinned and said with a smile

"sorry jane."

"BE CAREFUL WITH HER!!"

I looked up to see Jeff and Bozo both faces bright red. I grinned and looked over at BEN. We grinned, threw our heads back and laughed.

"LOVE BIRDS!"

I shouted

"DUDE YOU TWO ARE SOO WHIPPED!!"

BEN and I cracked up laughing our asses off. Bozo's and Jeff's faces
were bright red as the glared at us. I laughed but stopped when I felt Jane struggling under me. I glanced over at BEN to see him having the same Problem with jingles.

My eyes widened as jingles kicked him off her and slammed him into the wall. Jane used her chance and broke free of my grip. She sat up and grabbed my throat. I gasped and started clawing at her hands.

It was getting harder and harder to breath. Suddenly Jane let go of me, I fell to the ground and gasped for air. BEN ran to my side.

"You ok?"

I nodded coughing. I looked up to see Slenderman holding jingles and Jane high in the air with his Tenticales. Jingles and Jane were struggling not getting anywhere. I looked over to Laughing jack who was hhjholding Liu. Liu was shouting

"Jane will kill Jeff! Jingles will kill bozo!! Mark my words they will die!!"

BEN chuckled, I glanced at him with an eyebrow raised. He simply grinned at me then looked back liu.

"Are you sure about that liu? Because only you are going to die tonight."

He walked over to slenderman. Slenderman, who seemed to read BEN's thoughts, lowered Jane and jingles. So now they were right in front of BEN. BEN grinned and put his hand on jingles collar.

In a flash he was gone. Jingles eyes widened when suddenly there was another flash of light. For a brief second you could see the light go from jingles collar to janes. Janes eyes widened, when another flash of light beamed out of the collar.

In the spot where the light had landed stood BEN who was grinning evilly.
Slenderman put jingles and Jane down. they looked over at Liu and frowned.
They both started running towards him. Laughing jack let go of liu and stepped away grinning. Jingles and Jane both pounced on liu and started punching and kicking him.

BEN walked over to bozo and Jeff who started with wide eyes at the sight before them. I came over too looking very confused

"What did you do to them?"

BEN chuckled

"Remeber how liu said that the collar locked away their Memories? And let the real Jane and jingles see what was really happing?"

We nodded he grinned

"Well I thought If he could make the real Jane and jingles see what was happening; even though he still controlling their body's. Then why can't I try controlling their bodies? So i made jot so that way the collar thinks that Liu is bozo or Jeff. In jingles collar its bozo and In jane's its jeff."

Jeff and bozo looked over at jingles and jane beating the evil out of Liu. Bozo looked back at BEN

"couldn't you make it so they wouldn't hate us?"

BEN shrugged

"i tried to but it wouldn't let me. but i did figure out how to stop them."

Bozo raised his eyebrows, then smiled

"really?? How?"

"By the looks of it Liu has to say a word that will make the collar come off. So now I need you and Jeff to go and hold Jane and jiggles back I got a plan."

Jeff, who was paying attention to BEN and bozo; grinned his cheeks turning a light pink.

"i forgot how amazing she looks when she's hurting someone."

Bozo rolled his eyes but then looked over to jingles and starting thinking the same thing. BEN sighed

"JEFF BOZO GO RESTRAIN YOUR GIRLFRIENDS!!"

Jeff and bozo nodded and ran towards Liu and the girls. Jeff pulled Jane off him and held her around the waist. Bozo grabbed jingles and held her tight to his body.

BEN walked over to them. Liu watched with wide eyes he was covered in knife wounds. there was a little red leaking from his mouth and forehead. Jeff chuckled and said

"And just for the record BEN she isn't my girlfriend, yet."

BEN and bozo rolled their eyes.

"Suuurreee"

They said together, BEN looked down at liu.

"Wasn't that fun liu? Do you want to play with jingles and Jane again?"

Liu growled, BEN's grin widened

"Such a shame by the looks of it they really want to play with you."

Both and jingles and Jane jerked forward trying to break free of Jeff and bozo. Liu backed up slightly, BEN chuckled

"You know if you want them to stop all you to do is say that one word. The word that deactivates the collar and then they'll leave you alone."

Liu eyes narrowed

"Never."

BEN shurrged

"Alright Jeff bozo let them go."

They did, they second Jane and jingles were out of their grasps the jumped back on to liu. Jeff and bozo chuckled as liu started screaming.

Then after 2 minutes BEN nodded to Jeff and bozo. They grabbed Jane and jingles, then held them tight. Liu who was panting said

"I give, I give! The word is woods."

Janes and jingles collar fell off. Their eyes turned back to their original color. They closed their eyes and fainted. Luckily Jeff and bozo were there to catch them. Jeff eyes were unreadable, he seemed to be trembling. Bozo and BEN looked at him

"Jeff?"

Jeff eyes were glued to lius who was grinning

"So you do remember?"

Jeff's eyes narrowed

"How could I forget my own last name."