chapter 30 Jeff's love?

Janes prov

I covered my ears as Sally squealed.  

"What is it Sally?!"

She smiled and blushed

"Look, look, looklooklooklookloooklooklook!"

I smiled, Sally handed me her phone. 

The screen light up with a message from BEN ( there were little hearts next to his name :3) 

It said 

"Hey meet me under the tree in the back yard at midnight 

I gotta ask you something"

I smiled and handed Sally her phone  back. She was practically  jumping off the walls. 

"OMG OMG"

I smiled and walked to her closet 

"Ok so what are you going to 

where?"

Sally's eyes widened her face paled 

"OH MY GOD I HAVE NO IDEA!!"

I laughed and opened her closet.sally ran to the door and began throwing pink dress all around trying to find the right one. 

"No..no...no..NO UGH!!"

I smiled and patted her head 

"Relax Sally it's ok."

Sally calmed down at little and sat down and pouted.

"But Janie what do I wear?"

POP 

I jumped, slenderman titled his head slightly 

"Sorry to scare you."

I shrugged slenderman handed me a black bag. Then popped out of the room again. Sally looked at me, very confused. I smiled and opened the bag.

"Here we go you can wear this."

Sally gasped, inside the bag was little ball gown that was just sallys size. It was black with sliver sparkles and a pink ribbon tied around her waste. 

I smiled and helped her change. Sally stared at her self in the mirror as I tied the ribbon making it a little bow in the back. I looked in the bag again and pulled out a pair of pink gloves that ended at her elbow. 

I handed them to Sally and went back to searching on the bag for anything else slender might have left. 

I found a sliver tiara with pink gems matching the dress perfectly. And at the of the tiara Had pink ribbons that ended right above her chest.

"Sally close your eyes."

She did as she was told. I placed  the tiara ontop of her hair and fixed the ribbons. 

"Ok Sally open your eyes."

She opened her eyes, her whole face light up she squealed.

"OMG I LOOK LIKE A PRINCESS!!"

I nodded 

"Now let's get you some shoes."

She nodded and spun around in her dress. I went back to the bag and pulled out a pair of black flats. I slipped them on her feet.

"Slendy really did think of everything, didn’t he?”

sally nodded with smile

“he always does.”