Chapter 6 missed fight

BENS prov
Something is defiantly wrong, Jeff didn't come out for his usual night killing. Or has he left his room since a few days ago. Hmm i went to his room and carefully opened the door to see-. JEFF AND JANE SLEEPING IN THE SAME BED!!!!! AND THERE NOT TRYING TO HURT EACH OTHER???!!!! I wanted to scream and make them wake up and get them to explain. But I simply pulled out my phone and took a pic, then I closed the door. And ran to my room. I smiled 'i knew that Jeff had a girlfriend I knew it I knew it I knew it' I smiled and lied down I my bed I still don't understand how or when they got together. But as soon as Jeff wakes up I want all the details.

Jeff's prov
A few hours latter I woke up to find myself still asleep with Jane in my arms I got up careful as not to wake her and pulled on my ghostly white hoodie and some black jeans. I went down stairs but I was careful to remember to lock my room. So just in case Jane woke up or of shadow creeper try's to be a fucking prevret again. Last time he slapped Nina the killers ass and eyeless jack went all phyco and kicked shadow creepers ass. Hm I wonder when jacks gonna tell her that he likes her. I hope soon, or he's gonna kill me cuz i almost killed when I was making her beautiful like me and Jane. I walked in the living room seeing Sally playing with smile. I patted her head and then patted smile. I walked over to the kitchen ( the next room over)and saw BEN eating some cold pizza while playing his game boy. I walked over to the fridge and pulled out two pieces of cold pizza. One for me and one Jane I place both on a plate an went to get some water for her. I heard a low thud enter the room. I sighed I didn't want to deal with shadow creeper right now.
"Duck Jeff" BEN says with out even looking up 'how does he do dat!'
I ducked just barely dodging the chair that was just thrown at my head.
I turned and there of course stood shadow creeper. I yelled
"What the hell was that for??!!!!"
Me and him were never on good terms with each other. He shrugged his shoulders and grabbed a beer from the fridge.
"I just wanted to get your attention"
I rolled my eyes
" well you have it now so what the hell do U want??!!"
He seemed to smile at me ok that creepy.
"I just wanted to know if you've seen Jane recently she challenged me to a fight and she never showed up.. So I was wondering if you had done anything with her?"