chapter 59 Break in

Bozo

I placed my hand on jeff's shoulder and lightly shook him. When jeff didn't move he shook him once more. Jeff groaned and rolled over curling up in a ball and continuing his sleep.

"Maybe I should enter this place alone. You're too tired for any sneaking around."

I sighed, lightly patting jeff's shaggy midnight black hair. Jeff had really turned into a little brother to me. I smiled standing up, carefully walking through the forest. Using the night sky along with the shadows of the moon to keep myself hidden. I glanced down at his watch, midnight exactly. I looked out seeing randall slipping out of the run down hospital. Randall wobbled off to the town in search of his next victim.

I watched him carefully, waiting until he was well out of sight to even move. I glanced around to see if the coast was clear. The shadows of randall's guards danced against the soft light from the inside of the abandoned hospital. 

My bright yellow eyes trailed up the building. I grinned seeing a broken window that was just in reach off one of the trees branches. I turned to the tree beside me and climbed up it. Making soft clicking noises as as I pressed my weight against the tree.

This should work, I thought with a grin. I gripped the branch and leaped over the to the window. I laughed feeling the window run through my red hair, i gripped the windows ledge just before i feel. I had tore off a part of the branch as i jumped. I checked the window, luckily no guards. I turned and tossed the branch down against the ground hearing the crunch as the branch hit the ground.

"Hey what was that?!"

"Let's go check it out!"

The guards stumbled out the door, I grinned walking down the hall of the dark hospital. The halls were splattered with dried red blood. The were scalpels and broken needles scattered the floor.   I walked slowly down the stairs careful not to make a sound.

 I reached the middle floor knowing from the notes slender gave me, that the middle floor is where the offices are. I walked down the hall, reading the signs on the doors looking for Randall's.

I smiled softly as I reached the door that had a sign saying 'Randall Track' which was randall's full name. I opened the door smiling as I saw no one inside. I slipped inside closing the door behind myself. Randall's office was rather small, but filled to the brim with papers. It smelled faintly of medicine, and sweat. I sighed and started my search through the book, documents of the prisoners.

Finishing the book shelfs I went to the tiny searching through it I grinned as I saw a lock on the lowest shop. I looked around the drawers for a key, I cursed not seeing one. I looked around the messy room. My eyes widened as i saw a Copper key hanging on the wall above a mini cupboard. I grinned and walked up to it taking it off the wall, I opened the cupboard just to see. I gagged as I saw what was inside.

"Oh my god, I knew Randall admired the head doctor but this is just a little creepy"

I couldn't help but let my eyes roam as i saw the shrine that was hidden in the cupboard. Inside were pictures of the main doctor, some of his writings and even some of his hair. There were even unlit candles inside it, along with the doctors glasses which had dried blood splatter covering the senses. I chuckled My ears perked hearing someone stepping inside. I grinned knowing who was in the room

"My my, Randall you are a Fanboy, aren't you?"

I purred slowly turning around.

"GAK!"

I yelled as I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head. My vision blurred, I fell to the ground.

"bastard."

I murmured, As my world around me turned black,