Chapter 14 jane?!

BEN's prov
Sally and I were looking after Jane, while LJ was trying to keep Jeff from killing shadow.
"BEN what happened to Jane?"
I looked at Sally her beautiful green eyes filled with worry.
"From what I guess it looks like she's just knocked out she's not dead."
Sally sighed in relief
"But what happened here?"
I shook my head
"Shadow decided to um 'have his way with her' or something. Jane of Course said no. shadow got mad and grabbed her, making her scream. Then I jumped on his back trying to get him to let go of Jane. Then he throwed me off of him,that's when I hit the wall and blacked out."
Sally nodded, Jane groaned Jeff snapped his head over to her
"Jane?!"
Jeff jumped out of LJs grip and ran to her side. Jane didn't move Jeff looked back at shadow with murder in his eyes
"If u killed Jane I swear your not gonna see the light of day ever again."
Jane groaned
"Jeff?"
Jeff snapped his head back to Jane and and smiled
"Janie I'm here, I'm here, your gonna be ok."
He ran his fingers over her black curls. Jane smiled at his touch and weakly touched his head.
Sally LJ and I all smiled at this
"So the bitch is alive"
We all moved our heads slowly to see shadow still in LJs grip. Rage was practically radiating off Jeff. If it wasn't for Sally holding him back he would probably stabbed shadows eyes out.
I tilted my head to side grinning, with my hair covering my eyes.
"You shouldn't have done that."
Shadows face palled, I slowly began to walk over to him. He began to struggle in LJs arms, LJ had to hold on tight not to lose him. I finally reached him I grinned and I grabbed his hands. He began to scream I was showing the most horrific images I could. LJ let go of him and walked over to The others. My eyes began to glow, out of then came black tears streaming down my face. But I'm not sad, I'm furious that he did this. Shadow had tears streaming down his face; But his still screaming.
"Easy BEN."
I looked over to see Jeff and others smileing
"Leave some for us ok?"
LJ nodded
"Ya we wanna play with him too"
Sally grinned
"You can't have all the fun."
I smiled and let go of him, making the images stop he fell to his knees and curled in to a ball on the floor. I walked over to over to the others. LJ smiled
"Ok so what happened?"