Chapter 1

On a Sunday morning , (Y/n) (L/n) was quickly getting ready for a simple gathering. Dashing from room to room , she looked at herself in the mirror. Her (H/c) was tied into a (Hairstyle of choice) , and she was dressed in denim pants and simple white long sleeve. It's been a while since she socialized , and she was pretty excited as well , as she was meeting with a few very close friends. The door bell rang , so she dashed to the entrance.

"(Y/n)! Hurry up!"

"I'm here ! "  (Y/n) called out , opening the door.

Jean invited her to go hang out with Mikasa , Eren , Marco and another friend of his. They were all gonna meet up at their local coffee shop. Jean smiled at (Y/n) , and he opened the car door for her. He drove all they way to the coffee shop , and parked right outside. They both got out of the car. As Jean opened the door , (Y/n) inhaled the fresh aroma of the coffee. There wasn't much people in the cafe today , which was convenient. Jean found the rest of the group over the corner of the room.

"Hey guys!" Jean exclaimed.

"Hi ." Was all (Y/n) said.

She saw another man , beside Eren , with a bored expression plastered on his face. He had dark raven hair , and steel grey eyes , and his name was JoHN - nope sorry , it was Levi Ackerman.

"Oi , what the hell are you looking at?" His words seemed to surprise the young lady.

"S-sorry. " (Y/n) said , considering that it was a bit rude to look . Silence filled the atmosphere. Jean and Marco had their own little worlds and Eren and Mikasa , of course , having a conversation to themselves. Levi and (Y/n) stayed quiet. (Y/n) wanted some coffee , noticing she hasn't ordered in the counter yet. She stood up and walked over to the counter. She decided to get some cold coffee , just because of the heat of the summer. She went back to her seat enjoying her drink.

"Are you okay (Y/n)? You seem pretty quiet." Mikasa stated.

"Yeah! She's right! Normally , she'd be bombin. " Eren added , and laughed a bit.

(Y/n) glared at them. It wasn't the right time to show who she really was , right in the face of the boy in front of her. They all knew , except for Levi , that once she glares , you shouldn't mess with her. Out of the blue , Levi started a conversation with her.

"Oi , tell me again why I'm here? Tch. It's such a waste of time sitting in front of this brat." Everyone was shocked. Levi was confused , then he noticed that the girl in front of him already seemed pretty upset with his choice of words.

"Who the hell you callin' a brat , shorty?" She was a bit pissed. (Y/n) doesn't want anyone calling her names.

(Let's just say you're as cold as Levi , at the same time , as crazy as Hanji)

"Did you just call me a brat?" Levi said , his voice a bit deeper .

"But I didn't?" (Y/n) said , a little more colder.

"Please don't fight! " Marco said.

(Y/n) was quiet , although her aura was bursting in flames. She didn't want to expose her creepy and rude side. She wanted to be seen as a kind and funny person.

They decided to just walk around the city. The 4 college students decided that it was better off if Levi and (Y/n) stayed back to get to know each other.

"Why don't you guys stay back and try to get to know each other?" Eren said to the two rivals.

"NO!" They said in unison. They looked at each other and they both clicked their tongue in annoyance.