Chapter 28

Day 2 , begin
---
Levi wasn't able to sleep that much , seeing (Y/n) turning her back against him on the right side of the bed. He let out a heavy sigh , and needed air. He took a piece of paper from the desk and started writing a letter.

Hi shorty ,

I need a little air so if you wake up and not find me , I'm just somewhere in the beach. I'm really sorry about yesterday , please talk to me. It won't be a happy trip if you don't.

I love you.

Levi.

Levi changed into a white shirt and pants , then headed down the lobby. It was quite early for him to be awake at 6AM , but he had plans. Going to the souvenir shop , which was surprisingly open , he skimmed through the items to purchase an apology gift. One particular item caught his sight , and he couldn't hesitate to buy this as an apology. With his deadpanned face , he walked over to the counter with hands on his pocket , paying for the thing. And just as planned , he went out to get some air in the beach.

Slowly walking , he let his feet bury itself in the sand , and the breeze coming from the ocean welcomed him with open arms. He sat there , thinking about his lover. Why was he able to fall in love with her? What was with her that made Levi Ackerman turn into a softy? He chuckled in response to his own question.

Maybe it was her hair , maybe her eyes? No , I don't fall in love for simple body parts and facial features. Yes , she's gorgeous , but I love her because of something more than that. Was it her bravery? Her courage? Her happiness ? I don't know , it's just everything about her , its too hard to even describe. Whenever I see her make those wacky faces , I can't help but feel this emotion. Oh , and it's a strong one.

Not laugh at me forever? Great job , Levi. You just made a bigger mistake in your life.

The wind made his hair dance with the rhythm of the breeze , letting out deep sighs every now and then. So he laid his back against the white sand , having not a care of the dirt that will get stain his white shirt. He closed his eyes doing this process , and he felt a certain presence until he heard the sound of a camera shuttering. He opened his eyes to see those familiar (h/c) locks , and a camera angled over his head , so all he saw was his reflection and those smiling lips.

(Y/n) finally came to show her face , giving Levi that morning dew smile.

"Mornin' Levi!" (Y/n) exclaimed , finally gaining her sanity back.

"-(Y/n)." Levi said , as he sat up.

(Y/n) hummed. She took a seat beside the boy who grew an inch taller than her. Levi handed over a box of (Y/n)'s favorite chocolate and a red rose . On the lid of the chocolate box , big bold words written I'm Sorry was seen.

"M-My favorite chocolate!" (Y/n) exclaimed , her face turning into a light pink color , while she pulled these two items close to her chest. Levi chuckled with her actions , finally happy that she was back to normal.

"Ahh.. This rose smells wonderful." (Y/n) said as the petals of the rose were almost getting sucked by (Y/n)'s vacuum-like nose.

"I'm sorry , (Y/n)." Levi said bluntly , his gaze over at the clear seas of Amiba.

"It's okay , I forgive you for being such a brat." She laughed as she said this.

"Brat ! Take that back! " Levi said , chasing after (Y/n) who ran away in an instant.

"Catch me if you can , shorty!"

"You're shorter than me you idiot!"