Chapter 22

"Hachoo!" I sneezed , holding the tissue as I sneezed. Levi was right. I was gonna get sick , and it's dreadful. He wasn't lying that he wouldn't take care of me. He's cleaning every inch of the house and he's covering his face with a cravat. He really hates colds , does he?

"Go outside." Levi stated.

"But why?" I exclaimed , in a muffled voice due to my clogged nose.

"Go spread your viruses there , idiot!"

"Tch." I say , with my runny nose.

I can barely breath with all this goo clogged in my nose. Heading outside , I brought my blanket , coffee , pillow , and my phone with me. I sat on the bench on our porch and lied down. The bench was made out of wood , and it wasn't painful for my back. Our flight is 5 days away from now , and I'm really hoping I'd be fine by then.

I went on my phone to play different games. I played Subway Surfer , Crossy Road , Free flow , and other games that use up your time. Getting bored , I decided to check my youtube channel. I've realized I haven't uploaded in quite a while. My views increase a few more each day. I don't want to get a lot , because I guess that'll lead me to stress and more work.

I started feeling dizzy so I head back in the house and completely ignored Levi's scolding. I went in my room and plopped on the bed. I feel really weird , my head is spinning and going crazy. I feel , so restless. I started giving weird sick sounds you make when you feel restless or dizzy and you don't know what the heck to do.

By the looks of it , Levi heard my whale sounds and came to check up on me.

"Oi , what the hell are you moaning about ?"

I wasn't able to talk and I just scrunched my eyebrows together , closed my eyes , and held my blanket tightly. Levi placed his hand on my forehead and let go of it in a split second.

"Tch. That was boiling hot." Levi said calmly . He walked out the room and I suppose he went to the kitchen.

I touched my own forehead , AND DAMN I REALLY WAS BOILING. I didn't expect this kind of sickness, I really only expected a cold , not this! Levi came back with a bowl of water and a towel. He placed the towel on the bowl and let it soak for a bit , rinsing it after a while. Levi gently placed the towel on my forehead , and the towel was freezing cold.

"Rest ." Levi said.

"Heh. And you said you wouldn't take care of me." I said. I felt like I was drunk. My head felt heavier by the second.

I slowly closed my eyes and went to sleep , which is what is expected when you're sick.

Levi's POV

I want to take care of her , watch over her , but she's sick. Really sick. I don't know why she was like that. Second of all , she has a cold. I wouldn't want to get a cold myself , you know why? It's because if I had a cold + the sickness she would have , who'd take care of her if she was sick?

That's why I cleaned every inch of the house to avoid any viruses and diseases. I hope it didn't disappoint her much , but it's for her own damn sake.

To tell you the truth , (Y/n) had grown mature over the years I've met her. The first time I spent the day with her along with Jean , Marco , etc. , she was really bratty and childish. Really bratty. She'd be screaming all over the place , jumping up and down. It felt like I needed to take her to the mental hospital. It was no joke , even horseface admitted that. Now , she's been a responsible human being. She knows how to handle things , isn't bratty , shuts her mouth and just wander her mind away . I do kinda miss her old self , but things change over the past years.

I for instance , haven't changed at all. I still look serious , stoic , mean , scary , whatever people call me , I still sound monotone , show no emotion stuff. It doesn't bother (y/n) . She'd accepted who I was and what I do. I'm quite worried about her first job in a few days. How will she be able to work when she's this sick? I might as well take her to the clinic today when she's awake , to buy her medicine.

I took a chair from the dining room and set it aside the area where (Y/n) was sleeping , whilst holding a cup of tea. I stared intently at her , admiring her facial features. She looks adorable. As you may know me , I do not like to use much compliments , but this one was an exception. I want to make her happy , but how am I supposed to do that without showing much emotion? It's not like I'm not contented with this relationship , it's just that I'm not quite fond of the lovey dovey stuff. That day we went to Disneyland? Pure frustration. I had to sacrifice myself getting in that happy bla bla place. Who would even want to go there?! Even so , it made (y/n) the happiest girl in the world. I'd be the happiest guy in the world if she would be (Y/n) Ackerman in a few years. Give it a little longer time. We don't even have a job yet and we're getting married? I'm not stupid , (Y/n)'s not stupid. There is time for everything.

Seeing her sick like this doesn't make me happy. I want to see her in her sweaters , her shorts , her burger bun , simply taking pictures anywhere really. She's been quite a bomb in Instagram lately . She was offered for interviews , videos , collabs..? I don't understand why she didn't accept those invitations. She told me they'd pay but she backed out.

I moved her hair away from her face , genuinely feeling the heat on her forehead. It's supposed to be a cold , right? Tch. Might just call up a doctor.