Chapter 6

It was a beautiful saturday morning. Levi had texted (Y/n) , asking her if she wanted to hang out. (Y/n) didn't hesitate to come. Levi had planned that they'll just walk around the park or something , nothing special. (Y/n) decided to dress up. This was the first time they'd hang out , alone together. Normally they just go along with Jean and the others. It was nice , just being the two of them. Levi and (Y/n) met up in the park , somewhere near a fountain.

"Yo , gnome!"

"Tch. Brat what the hell are you wearing?"

(Y/n)'s outfit , was a little too showy , in Levi's opinion. She was wearing shorts and a just a simple long sleeve. Levi didn't really like it. Let's just say , he's .. Protective. As for (Y/n) , she definitely thinks it suites her aesthetic.

"What about it?" She raised a brow.

"It's too damn showy." Levi scoffed.

"What? Showy? It's balanced. At least I'm not wearing a crop top. Besides , it's hot." (Y/n) argued.

"From now on I'll be choosing what you wear."

"No. That's cringey."

Levi put his arm around (Y/n)'s shoulder. They enjoyed each other's company. (Y/n) didn't allow Levi to be really 'together' yet , but she did allow him to kiss her forehead or cheeks. Not the lips , not until they get married. Those were her Mum's rules , or her promise to her mum and dad. It was the least she can do after her mom and dad passed away.

"Are you okay?" Levi questioned. She was deep in thought , probably wondering what she's going to eat for Dinner.

"Heh. I just dozed off." She said . They just sat there in silence . Just the two of them , alone. (Y/n) rested her head on Levi's shoulder.

"Would you really wait for us to graduate Levi?"

"Tch. Not this again. Of course. I respect your decision. I can wait forever , only if you do the same."

"When did we become really cringey?" She asked.

"Tch. When I confessed to you last Christmas."

"Ah. Makes so much sense. I can't believe you actually fell in love with me , hah! I forgot to mention Levi... Who are you going with to the dance?"

"Are you being stupid?"

"Maybe."

"You obviously."

"Great decision." (Y/n) chuckled.

They didn't do much that day , but it was enough for (Y/n) to feel contented.

When she got to her dorm , she jumped on her bed and smiled really widely , remembering the time when Levi had , properly confessed , to (Y/n) last Christmas.

---
Each of the students had their own Christmas parties , since the one that the school held was pretty bland. It was December 25th , and Jean had invited a few friends to a club room to party , where they were given permission to use by their teachers. It was Christmas after all. Jean had invited a lot of people from his class , thus why the party was lively. Levi was invited. He only came because he knew a certain someone would be there.

"Jean! Jean! I got you a gift!" (Y/n) exclaimed happily as she shoved a wrapped present to Jean's face.

"Don't tell me it's something horse related again." Jean mumbled. As he opened the wrapper , he took out a white cotton sweater , that had a cute horse printed in the front.

"Of courseeee. It had to be horse related. But this one's pretty nice. Thanks , (Y/n)! Merry Christmas , you dork." Jean mumbled the first two sentences. He ruffled his best friend's (h/c) hair as she smiled widely. It was a tradition for (Y/n) to give Jean something horse related every Christmas , and she was glad he liked it this year.