Chapter 42

"what the fuck-" levi said under his breath.

"are you trying to fucking kill us?!" (y/n) shouted as they neared the edge.

the driver abruptly stopped at the very edge of the cliff, meaning he stopped when the last two tires were perfectly aligned with the edge. she then hopped out laughing. ah. i forgot to mention.

richie was the driver.

"i'm sorry for that. the riders always think i'm trying to murder them at this part of the package, but they never think about how it can kill me too." she said in between chuckles. "but it does get me everytime."

(y/n) just had a confused look on her face.

"HAHAHAHA - i could hear the fear in shorty's voice!!" hanji exclaimed , also hopping out the 4x4.

"tch. shut up four eyes. the only thing i was scared of is (y/n) falling off." he said.

"ok! picture time! you could hand me your phones , and i'll take a picture of all three of you." richie approached (y/n), avoiding eye contact, and took their phones from her hand. she held all three phones in her hand, taking a picture in each one. "take a picture with just the two of them richie." hanji said, rolling off the 4x4's hood. richie frowned slightly at the mention of the two , but nonetheless did her job.

"are we ready to continue ?" she smiled sweetly. only hanji replied to her question. richie then sighed and continued to drive.

they reached one of the smaller slopes and no one screamed since it was only a little bumpy. that was until hanji told richie to drive faster and they went down a steep slope , where (y/n) shouted as if it was the end of her life , only because it was unexpected.

they continued on driving up to a hill , but hanji , being the prankster she is, told richie before hand , to drop them down from behind. that means she drove up until the edge of the slope and let them roll back down backwards.

(y/n) held on to her dear life , and thought about what hanji said. she could just scream out whatever she was bottling inside. so when they rolled back down, she made sure to let it all out. levi only looked like he was standing on a crowded train, yet he looked at (y/n), concerned. he could scream too if he wanted to. but in front of four eyes? no way.

everytime they went down a steep slope, (y/n) screamed. well, she would , naturally. the whole letting out thing was just a bonus. who wouldn't scream if you were standing on a 4x4 , with no seatbelts, and only holding on to , i don't know , rails , and they were driving up and down steep sand hills? probably levi and mikasa.

this whole ride went on for 30 minutes. they passed by checkpoints where they viewed the whole sand dunes , a beach , and can you guess what? more steep hills! isn't it fascinating?

once they have finished, richie dropped them off at an area where you can slide down the sand with sand boards. much like snow boarding, but on sand. they could either choose to sit in the board , or stand on it. hanji , demonstrated the standing option. at this point , she was a pro.

levi , wanting to show off , tried standing on the board too. when hanji came back up through the stairs made out of wooden branches, she told (y/n) something that embarrassed the living daylights out of levi.

"did you know levi was one of those dudes in highschool that had skateboards and stuff? he used to do tricks in front of so many girls — HAHAHAHA but then there was this one time —"

"shut the fuck up now four eyes or you'll regret it."

"THERE WAS THIS ONE TIME WHERE HIS JEANS WERE SO TIGHT THAT IT RIPPED OFF WHEN HE WAS DOING TRICKS AND SO MANY GIRLS TOOK A PICTURE OF HIM — AND THE PARTS THAT RIPPED OFF WERE IN THE KNEE BUT THERE WAS THIS ONE CHICK THAT TORE IT ALL THE WAY TO HIS BOXERS, AND THERE WAS THIS ONE PERSON — THAT TOOK A VIDEO AND SOME GIRL WAS SCREAMING "YES DADDY" — AHHAHAHAH — AND BASICALLY IT WAS THE MEME OF OUR YEAR AAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA." Hanji screamed it all the way when levi told her to shut up. irk marks appeared on levi's forehead and he was just there scrunching his nose at the side.

"i'm going to show you the video! it's funnier that way!" hanji snickered. soon (y/n) joined in the laughter too. hearing that girl scream YES DADDY on loop was too hilarious.

it wasn't too long before (y/n) herself was the one screaming YES DADDY, imitating the girl's voice in front of Levi to annoy him.

He wasn't too joyful about it.

"thanks a lot, four eyes. you just made my girlfriend sound like a slut. "

levi walked away, board on hand. oh he was so ready. so ready to prove them wrong. he bent his knees and smoothly slided down the steep slope without falling. he didn't carve, because this was sand, not snow. he was aware of the fcat the carving on sand will make you tumbleeee. when he reached the bottom, he secretly sighed in relief thaT HE STILL HAD THE SKILLS and he wasn't too old.

"YEEEEEEEEES DADDY!" shouted (y/n) from above, who cackled with hanji right after.  "I LOVE YOUR GIRLFRIEND SHORTY! HAHAHAHAH!" added by hanji, pissing levi off even more. as if irk marks couldn't appear more on levi's forehead, levi made it possible. hanji and (y/n) high fived while levi waited for them at the bottom.

well, it was (y/n)'s turn now. she decided she would be much safer if she sat on the board.

she was wrong.

oh, so terribly wrong.

it was all sunshines and smiles , but then towards the end it was a fuckin train wreck. she tried moving, and magically the board caught up on the sand causing her to roll over the sand the way adele rolled in the deep.

"whoops." levi commentated. he stifled a laugh, inside .. his insides , and walked up to his girlfriend. he bent down on his knees to reach her level , and whispered,

"are you okay, mommy?"

"honestly i expected you to say baby but that'll do." (y/n) said. levi just stared at her, thinking, am i really in love with 'this' woman? wiping off the sand in her face, she added , "agh , i can feel the sand in my teeth..bleh.." then levi thought again , hm. maybe i do , and held her chin with his thumb, so that she faced him eye to eye.

"levi i can't see i got sand in my eyes can you blow on it for me???"

levi took this as an oppurtunity to smile slightly, but nonetheless complied to her requests. as he blowed on her eye, he wiped off the bits of sand still holding on to her face. for the millionth time in his life , he resisted the urge to kiss her. he wanted to, so badly. but he couldn't not yet.

once (y/n)'s eye felt fine , she kissed the tip of levi's nose. it filled the empty hole of his urge for now. for now, it was enough.

"aaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! THAT WAS sO cUtE I CANT BELIEVE I GOT THAT ON viDeO!!!!" hanji squeeled, jumping out of a small bush. she kept fumbling about, not noticing where she was pressing. "I GOTTA WATCH IT AGAIN—" terror. dismay. grief. "—nOoO! shIt sHit sHiT nOO I CLICKED DELETE FUCK — oh no wait i have a recently deleted album hihihi all is well." relief.

"... (y/n) x levi forever club would be proud.." (y/n) murmured. levi stole a quick kiss on the side of (y/n)'s forehead before four eyes could see, and finally help her stand up.

"aGain! i wont stop until i get it right!" (y/n) exclaimed, running towards the slope and had much difficulty climbing up sand instead of using the stairs. "ugh..why am i so stupid.." she groaned , trying to reach the top.

at almost the edge of the slope, she saw a hand extended in front of her face.

it was richie's.