Chapter 26

(Y/n)'s POV
I've been in my room for a while watching Tarzan. Ok , you caught me , I was watching Disney movies! H-hey don't judge me! I only watch those because they have Disneyland commercials , and it brings back memories. I was under the covers , my heart fluttering like a butterfly's wings watching Jane and Tarzan. The curtains closed , doors locked , and only the TV screen was visible to me.

After a while , I noticed my phone screen was on , and that I had a message from Hanji. What does she need now? I sat up , reading the message lazily.

Hanji : Hey (Y/n) ! I need youuuu ! Come at the entrance of the lobby , the one in front of the beach okay?

Me: yea yea be there in a minute

I got up again , sighing . I changed into my casual clothes and took my phone to hurriedly run to the elevator and see what Hanji wanted me to do. A bored expression was plastered on my ugly face. I walked slowly to the entrance seeing a ...... Panda Mascot ? It was holding a sign and Hanji was beside the mascot.

"Hi Hanji . What'd you want me to do?" I asked her , but she had a sly grin on her face. What was this woman up to?

"(Y/n). Do you know who's inside this mascot?" She asked , the smirk not leaving her annoying face.

"Uhhh Feliciano?" I said. Levi's probably cleaning the crap out of her office or her kitchen.

"Wrong ! Who else could it be?? IT'S LEVI!!" Hanji screamed.

W-Wait , so you're telling me , the person inside that PANDA costume , IS LEVI ACKERMAN?! I looked at the eye holes and holy cra--- I saw the steel grey eyes I see everyday . IT WAS LEVI ! I wanted to laugh so hard , but I didn't want Levi to get mad at me.

But eh I couldn't hold it any longer ----- there goes - and my laugh broke out into something similar to this :
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA  - LEVI?! AHAHHAHAHA
I kept laughing on laughing , holding my stomach and moving backwards , as I heard myself snicker like a pig. I was on the floor now , rolling back and forth , I couldn't stop laughing , OKAY?! Hanji was laughing with me and the guests were looking at me weirdly---but I didn't care. I bet Levi is scoffing at me , annoyed with my laughing.

Some people even attempted to take a picture with him , and in his utmost annoyance , he refused , which lead to Hanji constantly scolding him for not doing his job. Everytime I look at him , I can't help by snigger , or laugh like a pig. I took my phone out and shot about 50 pictures of Levi in that costume from every angle. So far he hadn't said anything - I bet you that he was furious. He probably feels humiliated! Oh , poor Levi.