Chapter 7

All the girls around the school were going crazy for the upcoming party. They were celebrating the school's anniversary so they planned a school dance. It was gonna be formal , like a ball .

"Have you bought a dress yet?"
"Who are you going with?"
"I wonder what food they have."

Those statements were roaring through out the school campus. (Y/n) tried her best to avoid those questions. Which did really work , since she doesn't have any other friends besides Mikasa and the boys. She sat down on her desk . It was their English class and normally Levi would be there. She started to worry so she went out for a bathroom break. Fortunately , the teacher allowed her. As she was walking down the hallway , she heard a very familiar voice. It was Levi. She hid behind the walls to see what was going on. There was a female voice that was heard . It was Naki , a girl from another department.

"Levi , come with me to the dance. Please?"

"Tch. How many times do I have to say no?!" Naki grabbed his wrist.

"Do you even love me anymore? You just left me for that cringey nerdy girl. Levi , she isn't even pretty. You know I'm better than her. You know that." Naki rambled, as she pleaded.

"We're over , Naki. Months ago. Don't you dare talk crap about (Y/n). You don't know anything about her." Levi said coldly , retrieving his arm.

" You loved me Levi , and you still do. You're just using her to get over me!" Naki shouted.

(Y/n) couldn't take anymore of this. She went out of the building with her hands clenched in a fist. Levi saw her running away. (Y/n) was mad. She couldn't help it. She couldn't imagine Levi and whoever that girl was , before her. She was upset. She was upset Levi never told her about this. But she was being a hypocrite. She too , had something she kept from him. (Y/n) didn't wanna hurt anyone.

"(Y/n)!" Levi shouted. Attempting to run after the girl. He was held back by Naki , so he couldn't catch up.

(Y/n) sat down on a bench. The same bench where she was contemplating life before. You can call it the 'doubt bench'. 'We're not even together.. what am I all fussed up about?!" She thought , gripping on the bench. Levi defended her , but that's not what she's upset about.

"Tch. What if I was the reason why they broke up? Gosh." She said very quietly.

(Y/n) really was a nice girl. She has the mood to be rude sometimes , and she doesn't like being that way. Now she's stuck to being an emotional baby. No one knows what got her into this. She defends herself all the time , now she's treating herself like a piece of crap.

Levi came to her , knowing she'd be in that bench. He was panting. He walked towards her slowly.

"(Y/n)? That was nothing -"

"Hey , it's okay. We aren't together anyways - so what are you so fussed up about shorty?" She smiled, trying her best to hide her jealousy.

"We weren't together (Y/n)."

"Levi ? What are you talking about? We were together for two years! How could you say that?" Naki interrupted , tears running down her face. (Y/n)'s heart was shattered into a million pieces. She didn't want it to be like this. She clenched her fists.

"Tch. It wasn't even a real relationship! You just used me to make Jean jealous!" Levi screamed out angrily.

"Then you betrayed me by making friends with him?! Levi , I loved you! You know I did." Naki was crying and clenching her fists , just as (Y/n) was doing. But (Y/n) pulled herself together and stopped crying. "Ehe - this is awkward - uhm - i'll be on my way-" (Y/n) whispered.

"Well heck I didn't."

Naki was upset. She walked over to (Y/n) and slapped her , but before she could , (Y/n) stopped her hand. Levi's eyes grew wide and pushed Naki away. (Y/n) still had a lot of things she didn't know about Levi. But she had enough of all this fucking drama. Like sheesh , she still has to make like 8 reports. She doesn't have time for this shit. She stood up abruptly and said ,

"If you guys were over , you were over. It t'was your loss , ginger. But don't come hanging around my gnome anymore!"
(Y/n) said in defense.

Naki sobbed and sobbed. "This is all your fault.." She whimpered.

"How? I haven't even encountered you in the course of two years! You just suddenly showed up! Who are you , anyway?!" She furiously said.

"It doesn't matter anymore." Naki sobbed, as she walked away.

Levi brought (Y/n) to the clinic , having her arm wounded when she stopped Naki from hurting her, and reported Naki so she's suspended to come any near the school grounds for a month and she wasn't allowed to come to the dance.

Levi came back to the clinic , seeing (Y/n) gone.

"That stubborn brat , tch." Levi muttered.

(Y/n) went back to her classroom to get her bag and things. She headed to her dorm. Mikasa and Eren were concerned about her , but she ignored them . She locked the door and pressed her face against the pillow. Who was she anyway? Levi never mentioned her. Not even Jean! No one told her about this woman.

"(Y/n)? I know you're in there . Let me in."

"Levi...please just..leave me alone.." She said in a cracky voice.

Levi remembered he has an extra key of (Y/n)'s room. He found it in his pocket , just in case of emergency. He opened the door , revealing his future girlfriend rolled up like a burrito.

"You arm rest... you lied.."

"I can explain." She fell silent. " A few years back , Naki and Jean were together. I wasn't friends with the guy before. Jean decided to break up with the crappy Naki because who the hell would want her. Naki got mad so she came to me for revenge . I was mad at the horse the same day because he made my shirt dirty. I gave in. I became Naki's foster boyfriend for two months and I noticed it wasn't working. She ended up tricking me. So i broke the deal off and just became friends with Jean . A few days after , I met you.  "

"Levi. She clearly said you were together for two years." She's been with Levi for almost two years and he never told her. Levi flinched.

"That was a lie. (Y/n) , i'm sorry for not telling you , and I'm sorry I got you in this crap."

"Shush. I saw you flinch. Gosh , just tell me the fcking truth Levi. That's all I ask from you."

"It was two years."

"Then why did you say two months?"

"I panicked."

She sighed. (Y/n) broke out her burrito and hugged Levi. Levi hugged back. When they broke it up , she pulled his ear and he winced in pain. He rubbed it carefully , and didn't say anything , he did deserve it. "You're an idiot , Ackerman."

"Do you love me?"

"That's a stupid question you dumb burrito."

"I'm the best burrito Levi."

"Yea , I guess you are." Levi mumbled.

"But seriously do you love me?"

"More than you'll ever know." Levi mumbled quietly, so (Y/n) couldn't hear.

"What?" (Y/n) asked. Levi only leant forward to give her a peck in the cheek. She blushed furiously and kept wuiet.

Her arm started to sting. When she was fighting back , Naki had gripped the arm (Y/n) was using , and bruised it badly.

"I'll kill her for bruising you."

"Don't."

"Why not?"

"Killing is bad."

"Tch. Fine. Rest well." Levi said , rolling her into a burrito once more.