Chapter 12

Decided that i should put funny snk stuff above chapters.

If Eren is a teen ager , wouldn't that make him a teen titan?

LOL

Your POV

It was just any normal day. Levi went off to work and I started practicing for the song. It wasn't really that hard. I memorized most of the lyrics and the chords were east to play. It was 12 PM so i headed out to eat some lunch , most likely alone. I plan to come back to the apartment after eating lunch so I can start recording.

I decided to eat at McDonalds. You're probably laughing at me , Har har har to you too! I don't have that much money ok? Levi handles everything cause he said 'You might buy every single item in a store.' He really doesn't trust me does he?

Whatever. I just decided to order a typical burger , fries , and some coke. I wasn't that hungry. I payed my money to the cashier and headed towards a table. I started eating when I noticed a familiar girl. Who else would it be? Naki , duh.

She noticed me , and walked towards me , giving me that innocent face. I gave her my scariest death glare of course , cause why the crap not?

"Hi (Y/n). Been a while ." She says innocently. Don't act like you didn't do anything you bastard.

"What do you want Naki." Not a single hint of happiness was seen in my face.

"You're cold (Y/n)." She pouted.

"Go away."

"I will. But I just wanted to say I'm so sorry. This isn't over yet , though." And with that , she left. I'm pissed. What a day-killer! I decided not to film my video today. I wasn't in the mood. Anger spreaded through out my veins. Even people around me could sense it. I didn't go home yet. I just went to the park and sat on a bench. The doubt bench , lol.

"This isn't over yet , though."

It kept replaying . Over and over again. What the hell was that supposed to mean?! Did it have something to do with Levi?

Wait. Isn't Levi's office near? I don't care if i'm not allowed in there. I just needed him right now.

--

I went my way towards a building I have been in at least 3 times. I started getting looks from other people, but they didn't mind , they knew who I was.

Here I was standing in front of Levi's office door. I was about to knock when , Alice , one of the employees i know here stopped me.

"M-Miss (Y/n) I don't think you should go inside! P-plea-"

I cut her off. I heard a girl inside , it was familiar. Too familiar.

"If I want to go in , I go in." I replied , answering rather coldly.

I twisted the knob to reveal something I wasn't hoping to see.

Naki was on Levi's desk , while Levi was doing some paperwork. My eyes widened , and my eyebrows furrowed. What the crap am I seeing?! Levi saw me and had a sudden struck of panic inside him.

"You bastard!" I shouted , furious before I left the building.

"Oi! (Y/n) wait! It's not what you think!" He scurried , screaming.

"Don't give me that sht Levi!" I ran faster , until I lost sight of him.

I was in a familiar street. It was Mikasa and Eren's street. His apartment was up by that building. I just needed someone to talk to right now. To let this all out. It was his day off too so I'm just praying Mikasa and him were here today.
I walked up a few stairs , tears swere swelling up in my eyes. I could feel my fave burning with anger.