Chapter 32

Two hours have passed , and they have arrived in the entrance of the waterfall

Two hours have passed , and they have arrived in the entrance of the waterfall. Feliciano parked the van and had informed the people that they were from Amiba , it even looked like he didn't need to , because he greeted the people there like good old friends. They had to get to the waterfall by foot , though it wasn't that far. They walked down a wide path , a natural pathway of rocks and woods. Surrounded by tall trees , the rustling of the leaves seemed to calm (Y/n) and make her smile slightly.

"Huge ass trees." Levi mumbled.

"Nah. You're just short." (Y/n) snorted.

"If you keep laughing like that , you'll turn into a pig soon." Levi retorted.

"You'd still love me if I was a pig." She teased.

"Nope."

"Hmph." (Y/n) crossed her arms playfully. As they neared the waterfall , they could hear the grumbling of the water as it gushed over the rocks. As Feliciano lead the way , he took his last step up the path to be see Amiba's pride and joy.

"Ah. We have arrived!" Feliciano exclaimed happily. His eyes gleamed as soon as he saw the waterfall , as if he'd never get sick of seeing this waterfall for a thousand times over. "Such beauty."

The Amibian Waterfall had a surrealistic beauty , it looked like tear tracks of the wrinkled face of the mountain. It was just as the picture portrayed. Twin waterfalls , each at one side. The water was clearer than our plans for the future. It foamed into lather at the base , with fallen flower petals flowing against the soft current. Even the rocks were mesmerizing, and they were just rocks!

"Woah." (Y/n) parted her lips in awe. She stood still , completely frozen , and just stared at the cataracts from every angle. Levi couldn't deny it. This place was magnificent. His face didn't show it completely , but he slightly raised his brows and his lips parted very slightly. They could hear the birds chirping , and the summer breeze kissed their skin.

"This is my favorite part of the trip! Seeing the guests' reaction once they see the heavenly body of water! It truly is magnificent , isn't it?" Feliciano smiled.

"It sure is." (Y/n) said as she took a shot of the waterfall.

"Now , let's not waste anymore time. There's a restroom over there where you can change , you can leave your baggages with me , my friends!" Feliciano said as Levi  handed him their bags that had their equipment and a few essentials in. As Feliciano settled in a small table , Levi and (Y/n) went to change.

"This is really beautiful." (Y/n) told Levi.

"Hm."

"I'm loving this job so far. If I didn't get it.. I'd probably will never be able to see this with you." 

"Tch. Imagine if you went here alone."

"Well.. i guess it wouldn't be that bad. I could make myself some friends."

"You're shit at socializing. As if you could even speak to a person you don't know."

"Hey! Not true!"

"Yes. It's true."

"Tch.." (Y/n) scoffed as she went inside the bathroom to change into her bathing suit. Poor (Y/n).

---
I promised to update and heh i failed that. I was busy editing the previous chapters and I changed Petra into Naki , an oc. I like petra a lot she's a smol cinnamon roll and i feel guilty for tutning her into a btch ;(