Chapter 4

(Y/n) really felt embarrassed and disappointed of what happened. But she got this far with lots of different kind of moments like that , so that just means she can keep going. "I'm being dramatic. I'm being dramatic. I'm being dramatic." She slapped herself. "BITCH WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS." She couldn't help thinking about seeing Levi do something like that. But they weren't friends , so why would she care?

Jean , being a close friend of (Y/n) , volunteered to help her move to her college dorm. So there he saw (Y/n)'s pitiful figure , silently staring at nothing.

"You don't have to think about it too much , you know." Jean stated. He brought a long a few chocolates for his bestfriend.

"Go away horseface." She said in a low crackly voice.

"I'm here to help you move to your dorm , C'mon , I have chocolate for you!"

"I don't want any chocolate."

"Yes you do."

"....fine. I want the chocolate."

They packed all her belongings , which didn't take so long , taking the fact that (Y/n) was a very minimal-kind of person. The car ride was silent , and it was the first time Jean actually kept his horse mouth shut.

Jean left (Y/n) in her new dorm. She then noticed something oddly disgusting. Her dorm room was dusty. Despite her situation , she put on her gloves and covered her mouth with a hankie. There started her cleaning duty. She cleaned every inch of the room , leaving it spotless. She was just as good as Levi in terms of cleaning.

Meanwhile , Levi wanted to apologize for being rude to (Y/n). And he had this weird gut feeling inside him , that he should do this. A part of him didn't want (Y/n) to see he was a bad person , beating up a guy like that. It was unusual for him to actually try and apologize to someone he was rude to. Don't get me wrong , he's been rude to people over 9000. But , he's trying to make an effort and apologize to this little brat---- No , this young , innocent sweet girl who liked to curse. To start , he asked Jean for her dorm room number , overhearing a conversation between the teacher and horseface. Jean hesitated , but this was Levi, and it was a once in a lifetime oppurtunity that he apologizes.

Next , he went over to the coffee shop and went to buy a hot drink for his new friend. As he went inside the shop , he stopped and thought. "Why am I doing this?" It went on for about 10 seconds until the guard asked if he was okay. He just shakes his head and went over to the counter and just apologize anyway.

3rd step , he knocked on this random girl he met yesterday's dorm number without even thinking what he's supposed to say. In about 2 seconds , the hardwood door opened and revealed a 19 year-old girl holding a broom , a towel , gloves , and a towel over her mouth. She flinched seeing him, remembering what had happened. But she calmed down , knowing this was the same guy who fed her biscuits. They just stared at each other blankly before she shuts the door again.

"Tch."

Levi attempts to knock again , this time bringing some words out. She opens the door and listens to what the gnome says.

"I'm sorry." He says , and (Y/n) sighs and opens the door widely as a sign of agreement for him to finally come in. "Leave your shoes in the rack." She says , taking off her gloves and cravat. She sits down on her desk chair and crosses her legs and arms. Levi then comes in after leaving his shoes in the rack , as told. He approached the (h/c) haired girl and hands the coffee to her as a peace offering. Again , she sighs , then scoffs. "Apology accepted." She mumbles.

"Clean." Levi said looking around the room. "Yeah , but it's just that there's this really big pile of shit that's sitting on my bed right now." (Y/n) said , a smirk growing on her lips, which let out a tiny laugh.

"Fucking hilarious."

———
They continued on talking about cleaning supplies , of how they clean , and complain about how short they are.

"So , friends?" Levi asks for the last time , before he leaves the girl's dorm.

"Friends." She replies , before closing the door slowly.