Chapter 2

It was only 2pm and they already decided to leave the carnival

It was only 2pm and they already decided to leave the carnival. (Y/n) and Eren were sad though. It was a blast for (Y/n) since Levi won her a teddy bear. She was deadpanned when he said she could keep it.

"Thanks for the bear , Ackerman!"

" That's the 3rd time you said that. It's getting annoying." Levi said , frowning.

"Can't help it. The bear is adorable!!"

"I won her a unicorn before and she couldn't stop thanking me for like 3 days straight. Even in class. Remember that (Y/n)?" Jean said smiling at the way (Y/n) was hugging the bear.

"Unicorns are legendary. I still have that plush with me in my apartment." She smiled sheepishly , remembering the unicorn beside her pillows.

"By the way , Eren?" She added. Eren stared at her and hummed. "Where's Armin?"

"Oh. He's studying for a test tomorrow." Eren said.

"Will she ever be more active?" Levi asked in a monotone voice,

"Oh. It gets higher." Marco smiled , showing off his potato freckles.

"I have to go and leave early. I still have a report to do. Bye guys!" Marco said , as he waved goodbye.

"Bye marc." Jean said blankly , putting his hands in his pockets.

"Goodbye , Marco Polo." (Y/n) said.

Eren and Mikasa just waved. Levi didn't say anything.

"Ok so where are we headed next?" Eren said.

"Let's go to the mall. I wanna go watch a scary movie , or maybe La La Land , I don't know." Jean said , walking out the carnival , with his hands in his pockets.

Once again , (Y/n) snorted. "Am I hearing this correctly? You , Jean , wants to go watch a scary movie? You're kidding! Ahahah , I'm on it let's gooo!!" (Y/n) screamed happily.

"Tch. For once in your life , could you stop screaming." Levi stated coldly holding the strap of his sling bag.

"I do what I want!" (Y/n) quoted.

"I'll rip your freaking throat out." Levi said , frustrated than ever.

"Let's see if you can~." (Y/n) teased.

"Shut up , you short-assed idiot." Levi said , crossing the line.

(Y/n) stopped talking to Levi after that , staring at Levi with her (e/c) eyes. This time , (Y/n) was quite irritated with this idiot. She was sad and mad at the same time. Smad? Smad. Her mouth was agape , and when she noticed she closed it tight and rubbed her forearm , furrowed her eyebrows and continued to walk. Everyone was shook. (Y/n) then shoved the teddy bear Levi won and stayed behind.