Chapter 30

Once they reached the room , (Y/n) changed into some black shorts and a gray shirt. They packed all their equipment in a medium sized bag , that wasn't too big , nor was too small. Because it's medium , duh.

"How do I look?" (Y/n) asked Levi.

"With your eyes , dumbass." Levi replied. (Y/n) snorted, and texted Hanji that they were on their way to the lobby.

"Seriously , how do I look?" (Y/n) asked Levi again , on the hallway.

"I told you , with your eyes." He said , putting on his black sunglasses.

"Why are you wearing shades in the hall? There's no sunlight , dumbass." (Y/n) fired.

"It's right beside me , dumbass."

"I don't see it , dumbass."

"That sunlight is you , dumbass."

"Well you used the word 'it'. I'm not a thing , I'm a living thing , dumbass."

"Still has the word thing in it , dumbass."

"Whatever , dumbass."

Their childish fight continued on till they reached the lobby , where they met Hanji.

"Hey , dumbasses! Over here!" Hanji exclaimed.

"You know , it's not very fit for a hotel owner to call their honored guests dumbasses." (Y/n) stated with a laugh.

"Shh , I'm in disguise. They wouldn't know." Hanji whispered as she placed a fake moustache on her upper lip.

"Get to the point four eyes. What's the plan?" Levi scoffed.

"Did you guys bring your swimsuits?" Hanji asked as she took out a notepad from her pocket.

"Yea , but we already did swimming yesterday. Don't you have any other activities?" (Y/n) asked.

"Oh - you aren't doing hotel activities today. Feliciano is gonna go tour you around Amiba , so you can rate our tour services. You'll be back here by 9pm for the Fire Dance by the beach." Hanji smiled widely.

"Will there be other guests joining us?" Levi asked.

"No. It's a private tour , but we do have options for public tours , which is free." Hanji said , leading them to the front doors.

(Y/n) observed the area , the employees all greeting guests with smiles and kindness , the clean environment , it's all .. organized. Management is well managed , the food is delicious , so far , (Y/n) is enjoying her stay. She found it pretty ironic how a person like Hanji was the mastermind of everything in this hotel.

"Hello! Hello , my friends! Pleasant morning , are you ready for the tour?" Feliciano greeted happily.

"Goodmorning Feliciano." (Y/n) said.

"I'll see you off now , I still have things to do. Have fun , lovebirds!" Hanji said , going back inside the hotel.

" See you later , Hanji! " (Y/n) said , Levi waved once.

Feliciano helped them with their bags and put it inside the black van. The seats were comfy , leather-covered , and the aircon didn't smell foul. The temperature was quite cold , perfect for the hot weather. They had candies , biscuits , and bottled waters at the pockets of the back of the driver seat.

When everything was set , Feliciano hopped in the driver's seat , but bumped his head. Levi laughed slightly.

"Heh , Feliciano , you okay man?" (Y/n) asked.

"Everything is okay in Amiba , i'm alright!" Feliciano laughed.

"So , where are we going to first?" Levi said , crossing his arms as Felciano started to drive outside the hotel proper.

"There are many places to visit here in Amiba. You can see many variations to choose from in the booklet under your seats. Though , the place I recommend we go to first is the Amibian waterfall. It's closed to the public until 12 PM , though we do get access as a known hotel. The only problem is - it's a two hour drive since it is located in the mountains. But I promise you! Your Amibian experience will be the greatest! And it's not so bad , my friends , our other destinations are just near the waterfall. But then again , it will still be your choice." Feliciano explained happily.

Levi took the booklet from the seats , and Feliciano was not kidding. The Amibian waterfall did look pretty interesting. The water was clear as glass , surrounded by unique trees , and it was very wide and not very deep. That means , Levi and (Y/n) wouldn't have to drown! It was actually a twin waterfall , and it almost looked surreal. (Y/n)'s eyes lit up.

"It's fine! I really wanna go here , it looks awesome!" (Y/n) said.

"Don't be decieved by pictures." Levi said.

"Psh , don't be such a joykill Levi. We'll have to see for ourselves."

"Amibian waterfall it is!" It looks like Feliciano was already used to Levi's attitude. The city of Amiba was a very historical city. Though it did have many modern establishments such as Quick Shores , they value keeping their culture and tradition alive , hence why this city was famous for it's historical architechture. The buildings are commonly up to 5 stories , very organized streets , which is why they don't have traffic. Think of this place as an old Amsterdam.

The people here are one of the most kindest , and disciplined citizens Levi and (Y/n) has ever met. Even if they don't know each other , they don't fail to smile and greet them. Criminality isn't much of a thing here in Amiba , for stealing is not very common. Amibians are generous people , and when you ask they will give. If you're hungry , they will feed you. If you have no place to sleep , they will let you in their homes. If you don't have money , they will give you a job.

"Amiba is such a wonderful place.. don't you think Levi?"

"Yea. Not much brats here." Levi said.

This was gonna be a long ride , so (Y/n) took her phone and earphones out. She plugged in the earphones in her phone and went on Spotify to listen to (Music of choice). To come and think of it , (Y/n) hasn't kept in touch with Eren and the others. This might be a great oppurtunity to talk to them. She opened her messenger app , and went on to start a conversation with Jean , thinking he might be the less busy one.

---
Stay tuned for the next chapter ~! Seee I told you I'd update!