Chapter 11

(Y/n) has already graduated and she knows that she needed a job sooner or later. Even though she lived with Levi , who was now working at his family's company , she couldn't just stare at a wall. She decided she'd be a Youtuber , which wasn't a very good idea. Her course was multimedia , so it was just necessary to put those skills in to work.

Her channel consisted of music and art. She monetized her account and got her bank ready. It was a really great opportunity , since she had a blue yeti and a DSLR ready in hand that she bought while making a short film as her class project.

"Maybe I have time to practice." She mumbled to herself.

Levi wasn't coming back home till 8 and it's only 2 PM. She picked the song 'photograph' because photos mean something to her. She has 1.2 M followers on Instagram now. She has gone so far in just 2 years. She should have been sponsored by now or something. To come and think of it , a lot of people actually sent her offers for interviews , or reviews in their businesses, but (Y/n) never really had the time to contact back. In some occasions, people would recognize

She started playing her guitar , who she secretly kept from Levi. She decided that she wanted the cover Live , not with auto tune , not with some instrumental , just her playing the song with her guitar.

'We keep this love in a photograph. We make these memories for ourselves. Where our eyes are never closing. Hearts are never broken , time's forever frozen still'

Her voice was soft. It was soothing. Singing made her comfortable , just hearing the soft chimes of the guitar and her voice soothed itself. She never really showed anyone this side of hers. She thinks that she'll just be made fun of. She continued singing , slowly just letting herself flow through the song.

'So you can keep me , inside the pockets of your ripped jeans. Holding me closer till our eyes meet. You won't ever be alone. Wait for me to come home.'

She'd been practicing for 3 hours straight and she decided to stop . She hid her guitar somewhere under the bed.

"I hope this will work." She thought.

If this doesn't work out then she'll ask Levi if she can work in his family's company as well.

--

When Levi finally came back home , tired from work , he saw (Y/n) sleeping soundly on the couch , she fell asleep as she attempted to watch Tangled. A note was left on the table. Levi took it and started to read.

Dear Levi ,

I'm probably asleep when you read this but i just wanted to tell you I made dinner for you and it's in the fridge. I need to get a job really badly . I feel like a housewife. It feels horrible. And we're not even married yet and i'm already complaining! Hahaha!
Well , whatever. Enjoy your dinner shorty!

Love,
Shorty.

Levi smiled at the note. He kissed (Y/n)'s forehead and carried her to their bedroom . He pulled the blankets over her , just looking at her sleep makes him really happy.

He went over to the fridge to see some rice , chicken , and soup.

He ate it and was really surprised about (Y/n)'s cooking. It was delicious.

After he was done eating , he went to change into some more comfortable clothes and went to sleep with (Y/n).

THEY SHARE THE SAME VOICE ACTOR. LEVI AND YATO ARE 2 DIFFERENT PEOPLE! BUT BUT THEY WAT