Chapter 27

"Damn it , Hanji! Now she's making fun of me!" Levi stormed off , and he dumped the panda head on the ground. (Y/n) stopped laughing a bit and chased after Levi. She was surrounded with a deep atmosphere of regret and guilt.

"H-Hey Levi! Don't storm off like that! I'm sorry , I-I shouldn't have laughed!" (Y/n) said , but Levi ran off to the restroom to take off the costume. Yes , he still had clothes on inside , and with the very humid weather , he was sweating like crazy.

Levi also had a feeling of regret being such a sissy towards his girlfriend , being a crybaby , and being so mad. He never wanted to get laughed at , all he imagined was (Y/n) smiling brightly pinching his cheeks or something , but no , she was on the floor laughing her ass off and snickering like a pig around other guests. What sucked even more is that Levi did this to make her happy. And it happened , it just went way over the line. They were arguing just a few weeks ago , and now he absent mindedly made a new one.

He didn't know what to do. Was he gonna ignore her? Was he gonna forgive her? Or was she gonna forgive him? He doesn't know. He laughed at her earlier today too , but she wasn't even upset , she was happy. And here he is , frowning because she laughed more than he had expected.

This was merely just child's play , something that can be over with in less than 5 seconds , with a simple 'sorry'. His girlfriend kept banging on the door giving out different explanations.

"Levi! I'm sorry! I really am! I swear , I won't ever laugh at you again!"

This got Levi on the go , if he agreed on that , (Y/n) will force herself to never laugh again. Just imagine how much sadness that'd cause her? Levi made up his mind and opened the bathroom door , seeing a young girl in the verge of tears.

"I won't ever laugh at you again , please forgive me." (y/n) said actually quite formally , doing the apology bow.

"Oi. Listen to yourself - I was just being short tempered - do you know what it means to not ever laugh again?" Levi scoffed as he pulled the girl into a hug.

The (h/c) haired girl kept quiet and juts enjoyed the embrace of her lover. She didn't know if she was gonna laugh again at that very moment or not. The sun was setting rapidly and everyone was getting ready for dinner. Levi and (Y/n) had high service , and was able to get a free buffet . (Y/n) took a lot of pictures of food , because she's mostly known for food blogging. They sat down in a table and (Y/n) wasn't able to smile for almost an hour. She grabbed a lot of food while Levi had only taken a small amount.

"If you eat too much , you're gonna get fat." Levi said , taking a bite of his steak.

"Hm." Still no smile. Normally she'd be laughing the hardest and say Oh Levi , you're so silly. AS IF I'M GONNA GET FAT!

Levi was worried , and made the biggest mistake of his life. It felt as though (Y/n) had been stress eating. The meal was silent , with no communication.

'Crap , I did it again. I messed up- this is all my fault! ' Levi thought. Hardly both of them spoke , and Hanji was spying on them from a distance. She looked quite worried. Levi was being childish , and he didn't know what to say. He wasn't a man of apology. He rarely does anything affectionate.

They both finished eating , but (Y/n) headed to the room faster than Levi did and avoided all contact with him. She was pretty upset of what happened , and it was as though she was thinking that Levi doesn't want her to be happy at all. Levi on the other hand , glared at Hanji , and she flinched , pretending she had work to do and scurried off.

"Tch." Levi muttered. He hadn't come up to their room yet , and instead went out to walk on the beach. The wind was icy cold , and he could hear the waves calling to him. The sand was soft to the touch and Levi just carelessly played with it when he drifted through his thoughts. "I'm gonna have to apologize tomorrow." He whispered softly to himself before going up to their room , though when he got there he expected to see the TV playing a disney movie , but it was turned off. Much to his surprise , (Y/n) slept early today and slept on the farthest side of the bed , when she normally would take up the whole space to annoy Levi just for the fun of it. It had taken Levi aback. He's lost his temper a number of times - why'd this one affect her so much?

Levi said nothing more and went to sleep.

First Day : Completed

6 more days to go.