Chapter 8

A month later after the giant drama that happened , (Y/n)'s bruise healed a bit. On this very day , the school dance was held. (Y/n) wore her cocktail dress. It was a mint color and it suited her very well. Her hair was styled in kind of a princess bun and she wore the necklace Levi gave to her. She looked gorgeous . She was flawless. Her make up wasn't that hard , it was a natural look. Her smile and her eyes really bring out the beauty in her. She wasn't wearing heels , because she doesn't seem to handle those things. She then felt a tiny bit of remorse when Aito asked her to go with him to the dance , but she told him she was going with Levi. Oh , the look on his face.

Levi came to pick her up.

"Do I look okay?" (Y/n) said.

"It's showy." Levi said. He did admit though , she was flawless. He doesn't wanna admit it in front of her.

"Pshh. Not again! " (Y/n) said in a mocking tone. Levi offered his arm for the young girl , and she didn't hesitate to take it.
As soon as they arrived in the event center , they received a lot of 'awws' and 'cute' from random people. Levi and (Y/n) were introverts so they had their own worlds. They sat down in a table where Jean and Marco were seated.

"Who are you with Jean?" (Y/n) asked the horse.

"Mikasa." Jean answered proudly.

"Don't lie to us dumbass." Levi scoffed.

"Ok fine! I'm with nobody -_-" Jean answered sadly.

"He's with me." Said Marco.

(Y/n) was silent for a moment. "Here it comes." Jean grumbled.

"MY. SHIP. HAS. SAILED! I CAN DIE IN PEACE! OH BUT BEFORE I DO CAN I PLAN THE WEDDING PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. OH AND CAN I BE THE GODMOTHER OF YOUR CHILDREN-" (Y/n) shouted excitedly. She has waited for this moment her entire life. Levi dragged her away , but she didn't want to go , she bit his arm but unfortunately Levi was immuned to the pain.  They were walking towards the food table. She groaned as she grabbed a can of coke. Levi blowed some air on her ear, causing her to flinch.

"It's okay brat, it's just me." Levi said , laughing.

"Don't do that again you jerk!" She said as she playfully hit him in the shoulder.

"How are the two love birds doing? Well , well , well , two short people as a couple. Congrats Levi , she's the perfect one for you."Erwin said.

"Mind your own business , eyebrows." Levi said.

(Y/n) held Levi's hand , motioning him to not start a fight. They both went and sat down on a table.

"Hey midget , there is no way in hell I'm dancing." She said , as she started seeing the students gather to the dance floor.

"Yeah , i don't want to either. It's useless."

"Hey guys.. do you want any of that mashed potatoes in your table?" Sasha asked , drooling, as she held 15 other cups of mashed potatoes.

"Help yourself." (Y/n) passed her potatoes to her, Sasha gleamed.

Levi and (Y/n) didn't do anything that night , they just talked about other people. Like how Sasha is so obsessed with food , and Eren being so idiotic , or how Jean resembles a horse.

"What do I resemble as Levi?" She asked curiously.

"A panda." Levi said.

"What? Why?"

"Because you're ... c..ute." Levi said , troubling to compliment her in hopes he wouldn't get embarrassed

"Aaw , that's sweet. But they're dirty and stinky ... But i still love them anyway.."

"...I love you because you care for other people. Even if they're jerks like me."

"You're not a jerk Levi." (Y/n) gave Levi a reassuring look.

"Tch. I know I am." Levi said and looked away.

"Ok fine , you are sometimes , but I still love you."

"We're not even together yet."

"We aren't , but it wouldn't hurt to love you , riiight?"

"Mhm. Are you confessing to me?" Levi smirked.

"Erm..kind of? I'm bored." (Y/n) sheepishly.

"Wanna ditch this place?" Levi said , standing up as the dance began to start.

"Yes please." (Y/n) also standing up.

Levi and (Y/n) left the event center and went to the campus. They sat down on the grass underneath a tree. It was a starry night , so they just sat there and admired the stars , hearing the crickets loud noises , and just sat there in silence together. The grass was uncomfortable whilst wearing a dress, but (Y/n) didn't want to bother Levi so she kept it to herself.

"I love stars." (Y/n) spoke.

"They're weird." Levi whispered , and clenched his fists tightly , but not enough for (Y/n) to notice. He used to watch the same sky with certain people , who are now probably a star themselves, and here he is looking right at them.

"Excactly. What if there are other lives there? How were they made? How long have they been there? Do they have feelings?" She rambled.

"Tch.That's not what I meant."

"What is it then?"

"It's weird that they make feel okay. When I look at the stars , I just feel fine , forgetting about my worries , wishing that someone would be here by my side , and surprisingly they answered it for me." Levi said in a low tone.

"Aww Levi , that's so nice. Who is it this special someone?" (Y/n)'s eyes sparkled in the night. (Omg are you a vampire?)

"Could you stop with the dumb questions?" Levi said looking at her.

"I'm joking! Haha." She laughed softly.

"Yeah."

--

"Hey Levi? You're older than everyone here right? Why aren't you in another year?"

"I dropped out in one year. I had to take college for another year , and that's where I met your friends." Levi said , comfortable talking to her.

"Ah. Don't you think it's funny? How we used to despise each other when we first met. Now we're here looking at the stars , which is a bit cliche." (Y/n) said , laughing at the thought of it.

"Hm."

The night ended with them going back to their respectful dorms , even before the event had finished.