Chapter 3

6:30 a

6:30 a.m.

(Y/n) didn't want to be late for class on her first day. She tried her best to get up but the bed she was in , embraced her. She really didn't wanna leave but she knew she had to. She stood up and headed to take a shower in the bathroom. (Y/n) was anxious of what people might think of her.

"I-It's gonna be okay." She told herself. "Ughh. I'm being dramatic! But..whatever."

As soon as (Y/n) got out of the shower , she wore her new uniform. The skirt was leveled up to her knees , two blue straps that connected to her skirt wrapped around her shoulder over a white blouse. The blouse had a small pocket near it's collar , which had the school logo on it. Her hair was in a messy bun which made her look so cute.

(Y/n) grabbed her textbooks and her schedule for the day.

"My class starts at 8:00...and it's only 7:20.. I'll go get some coffee in the shop. No time for breakfast ." She said.

She headed out her apartment and hurriedly went to their local coffee shop , not so far from the school campus. From outside , she could still see Jean's car parked. Remembering yesterday's events , she laughed slightly. "Dork." She whispered. Opening the doors of the shop , she began smelling the strong aroma of coffee. She walked over to the counter and ordered some hot choco instead.

7:26 a.m.

"It's only been 6 minutes? "

She sat down on one of the tables . Another familiar looking boy entered the shop. He took a glance at the (H/c) haired girl. She was focused on her phone . As soon as the she giggled at a funny photo , the boy realized who she was.

"(Y/n)?"

(Y/n) glanced up to meet the boy she argued with the other day.

"Levi? What are you doing here?"

"To get some coffee , idiot."

Levi was wearing his uniform as well , which made him look handsome.

"Hey , Levi?"

(Y/n) stopped the boy who was walking over the counter.

"What do you want?"

"Can you show me around the campus? All of them are busy."

"Them?"

"Mikasa , Eren , Armin , Jean , and Marco."

"I guess they don't wanna hang out with a girl like you."

"He- Harsh."

(Y/n) stood up and left the shop. Head down again , bringing her hot choco with her. He could see the way she clenched her fists. Levi had a look of regret in his eyes as he sees his friend walk away. "What the hell is his problem?" She muttered.