Chapter 9

2 years later.

Levi's POV

This is the day I've been waiting for. It's come. The day where (Y/n) and I are official. I've come so far , and I'm not wasting every second of it. I'll make it special. It will be. I'll make it memorable for her. I planned a surprise for (Y/n) . Jean , Marco , Armin and Eren , will be helping me out. I have a bouquet of flowers ready for her as well. Tch. This is cringey. Will she make fun of me?

<I literally stopped writing and i started singing one call away with my brother because it was on in the radio>

A banner that says "Will you be my girlfriend?" Will be held by the 4 boys. That wasn't my idea. They volunteered. I also have a necklace ready for her. Or is this too cheesy? Damn it. My heart can't stop beating. What if she says no? Impossible. Of course she'd say yes. She loves me. It would feel more special , since we'll be wearing those black cloaks and graduation hats. Then there's a photographer- tch, this is so dramatic. He wasn't an official photographer , but he wanted to do it because he was being a nosy bastard. I wanted to give her something practical.. something she could use. Not something she'll just display.

I told Mikasa to lead (Y/n) in the school campus under the tree. So I can surprise her. It was gonna be dark so I asked Jean and Eren to put some lights around the tree , with permission from the professors. Tch. They find it cheesy finding me do it.

After the graduation , Mikasa lead (Y/n) into my surprise. I knew because I heard her voice.

"Yes ! Mikasa we finally graduated! Can you believe it?" She said , then stopped to look at me.

"Heeey ! Nugget! What's all this?" (Y/n) said , looking around the trees. Her reaction was priceless when the boys came out. She was like , what the crap is that?

The 3 boys came out holding up the banner they made. Music started playing from Eren's phone connected to a Bluetooth speaker. TCH. SO CRINGEY.

"Tch. I don't want to say anything cheesy. But as promised , I'll ask you to be my girlfriend on the day of our gradutaion. So... uh.. Will ..tch .. Will you be my girlfriend?" I huffed out , awkwardly.

"Oh , Levi! Stop asking dumb questions , of course I will!" (Y/n) said. "Tch. I see what you did -" She cut me off by tackling me into a hug , causing us to fall on the dirty ground.

"My toga ! (Y/n) it's black! It'll get dirty , come on brat , stand up!" I struggled as (Y/n) laughed her heart out. The rest just snorted slightly , I assume , they don't want me to get mad at them. There weren't much students around the campus , they probably went home to celebrate or is still in the ceremony taking pictures.

"At least it isn't my toga getting dirty , thanks Levi." (Y/n) said still laughing heartily , and stood up after a while. I tried to dust off the dirt of my toga. There wasn't any use , I don't have eyes behind my back.

"About time you guys got together." Jean said standing beside Marco. Honestly , everyone thinks there's something suspicious about Marco and Jean's friendship.

"I'm so happy for you (Y/n)!" Armin cried out.

"Just tell me if he does anything to hurt you." Mikasa said , smiling very slightly. (Y/n) just laughed awkwardly.

(Y/n) kissed me on the cheek. Then I coughed to get her attention. "Here's some.. umh.. roses..and crap. Tch , why am I so awkward?!" I accidentally mumbled , and (Y/n) laughed at my temporary stupidity.

She looked at the flowers weirdly , as if there was something wrong with it , but she just smiled and looked at me.

"You didn't have to." She told me warmly , taking the flowers. I gave her another box , and all my savings were worth it when I saw the look on her face.

"A POLAROID?! LEVI! YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO YOU IDIOT! AGHHH. I CAN'T HELP BUT FEEL HAPPY. JEAN BEAT THIS I HAVE A POLAROID NOW AHHAHAHA." She exclaimed happily. She hugged me really tightly - i couldn't even breath.

"You know I had too." I mumbled.

"Yeah I do , heh."

"I have another surprise for you." I quickly said. I should have waited for that day to come , tch. I'm an idiot. Farlan would have been very disappointed at my relationship skills.

"Really? What is it?"

"Uhm.. Tch..Nevermind I won't tell you yet."

"Aww seriously? You're getting my hopes up."

"You'll just have to wait a little more." I said , not wanting to spoil the surprise.

"Fine , but I have something to give you." She said , and she took something out of her small shoulder bag that was hidden in her toga. She handed me a book , and it was entitled Reminiscence. I flipped through the pages , and found out that (Y/n) wrote this book herself. It was filled with pictures of different moments when we were together , she wrote down all the memories she had when we were still in our first year of college, to the last. She wrote about how we first met , wrote down what she felt about me , and wrote about the future she predicts we're gonna be having.

"Endless bickering , with the niblet of my life."

I couldn't help but smile very slightly , and I tried so hard not to cry.

"That's so cuuuute!" Armin whined.

She smiled really widely , and said " C'mon , give me more emotion , I worked so hard on that."

"Tch. This is amazing." I looked at her , giving her a small smile. "Thank you."

"Awww , you look like you're about to cry. Hahahahaha!" (Y/n) teased.

The photographer , Aito walked up to us. I furrowed my eyebrows , really , right now?

"Congratulations! Man , chibi-chans. I'm so happy for the both of you." Aito smiled , handing (Y/n) and I the pictures he took with his own polaroid.

"Titan! It's been a while! How are you and Alicia going? And what are the- WOAH. THESE ARE REALLY NICE PICTURES. Hahahahah , Levi look at my face here!" (Y/n) exclaimed happily.

"Alicia and I are doing really great. All thanks to you , (Y/n). This is so I could thank you." Aito smiled. He finally found someone , finally he got over his fetish for (Y/n).

"I have to leave now , my mom's waiting for me. Congratulations again! I hope we could still keep in touch!" Wow. He didn't even talk to me. Bitter much?

The night ended with everyone celebrating their freedom in the bars. I didn't drink much. She's finally mine. That's what's important.

-------------
So since they all graduated , they won't have dorms anymore. Levi and (Y/n) bought an apartment and now lives together. They made that decision because it's easier that way.