Chapter 5

Time and time passed , (Y/n) grew more fond if Levi. It may not look like it due to their mindless bickering , but she enjoyed it a lot. Now being seatmates and all , they were occasionally scolded for disturbing the class. She got was forced to move when she and Jean were being too reckless, when she started to become more comfortable. And the proffesor, thought it would being peace to the world to make her sit beside Levi. They were either by kicking each other under the seats , shoving each other , calling each other names , or even by shouting at the other. It was a nightmare.

"Well , it's not my fault you're the size of a toddler." Levi scoffed at her whilst at the cafeteria.

"Speak for yourself , you're a size of an undersized gnome." (Y/n) said , pointing a finger at his chest.

"Gnomes are undersized , dumbass." Levi rolled his eyes.

"Well , you're a gnome that's really undersized. I can barely see you."

"So you're the one talking , but we're barely any different from each other , idiot." Levi looked at her.

"What? Did you say something? I couldn't hear you because of how short you were!" (Y/n) laughed.

"Damn. I can't believe it. You're short , and your deaf too." Levi scoffed. Facing defeat , she sighed , and kicked him real hard. Levi winced slightly , gaining attention from nearby students.

"Cut it out already." A passing student said. "It's getting real annoying seeing you guys fight everyday."

"Sorry." (Y/n) said , with one last look at Levi before walking to the table where Jean and Eren were sitting. Levi sat in another table.

"So , when do you plan to tell Levi?" Jean asked out of the blue.

"What are you talking about?" (Y/n) asked in confusion , playing around with her (food of choice).

"Your undying love for him , of course." Eren told her , laughing. (Y/n)'s cheeks grew a little pink.

"I don't like him like that." She looked away.

"Oh , really?" Armin said , giggling slightly as he joined their table.

"Yea. Besides , I like someone else." She mumbled.

"WHAT?! WHO?!" Jean suddenly shouted and stood abruptly. Everyone's head turned to him , that counts Levi. Jean smiled sheepishly , apologized and slowly sat back down his chair. (Y/n) , Armin , and Eren couldn't contain their laughter. Their stomachs began to hurt , and their eyes swelled up with tears. Jean just looked at them , embarrassed and irritated.

"Come on , stop it already." He mumbled.

But (Y/n) was laughing so hard that she fell over , causing Armin and Eren to laugh even harder. Normally they would help girls up , but (Y/n) was a definite exception. Other students laughed slightly at (Y/n) , as she tried to stand up again , supporting herself with her arms. She couldn't even breath from all that. Because of that , Jean decided to laugh as well , offering her his arm as support.

"Damn , Horseface. The person I liked was (Anime crush of choice / besides aot characters and Levi)!"

"You made me go all through that to tell me the person you liked didn't even exist?" Jean said in defeat. He slouched back in his chair and facepalmed. "I should have known."