Chapter 17

When I woke up , I saw that Levi was packing all of his clothes and things.

"Are you leaving?" I say groggily , thinking that he's going to leave. We did talk about cooling off last night.

"Yes. But you're coming with me." Levi said.

"I'm not coming." I said , sitting up.

"(Y/n), what ever happened between us last night, please.. 2 weeks without you was already shit. Besides , we both agreed we'd leave this place together."

"Oh wow. And you just think it's that easy to forget a drug-user come in your home holding a knife, ready for murder."

"I said , whatever happened between us."

"I'm still not coming with you."

"For fu- (Y/n) just trust me on this." He furrowed his eyebrows , slamming the his t-shirt in the suitcase.

"Wow. Trust. I've totally heard of that word before." I rolled my eyes. Levi looked mad and guilty at the same time. He kneeled in front of me , and be clasped his hands together.

"Tch. Please forgive me, (Y/n). I don't want you to go." Levi whispered. I pinched the bridge of my nose and sighed.

"Fine. Fine. I forgive you. I'll go. But where do you plan on going?" I crossed my arms.

"I don't know." Levi stood up , scratching the back of his neck.

"Genius."

"Do you have any ideas?"

"In fact, I do." I said , getting ready to leave.
----

I gathered everything I needed , including my guitar and cleaning supplies. Levi and I were finished bathing , eating breakfast (i accidentally put bestfriend omfg) , and soon the apartment looked a little empty , considering we were both minimalists , though we did leave the furniture. I tried my best to hide my guitar from Levi , but he found out anyway.

"What's this?" Levi asked holding on to a bag which contained my guitar.

"My..guitar."

"Since when did you play a guitar?" He didn't sound mad , he kinda sounded interested but his face didn't reveal it.

"A few years."

"Really? Why don't you play a song for me ?"

"I can just show you a video but don't tell anyone." I'm still kinda mad at him. But I'm appreciating the effort he's making to pretend we're fine.

"Go ahead." I opened my laptop and searched Youtube. The video starts playing , the one where I was singing photograph.

Levi looked intently at the screen. His face was calm , relaxed , and for once he wasn't frowning. My video had 10,000 views now.

"Your voice is...good." was all Levi said. Funny how , I was in the cabin yesterday and here I am already going back.

We finished packing and locked our apartment.

--timeskip to the cabin--

We went down the taxi and started to go down the pathway to the cabin. Levi just followed and said nothing.

"What is this place?" Levi questioned.

"It's our family vacation house."

"Is it clean?"

"Levi , are you stupid?"

"Pretty sure I'm not."

"Of course it's clean! I was just here yesterday!"

"So this is where you stayed." We finally opened the door and walked in.

"Great interior." Levi bluntly said.

I didn't reply , there was no point on doing so. I dragged my suitcase in my room , where I stayed for the past 2 weeks. the hardwood floor amazes me. The way it's smooth and varnished. I inhaled deeply and exhaled slowly , remembering the moments that have occurred in this very room. At least the bed wasn't wet with tears for Levi to see that. I opened my closet and started hanging my clothes on the rack. My closet was Japanese inspired , handcrafted by my dad himself. 

When I was young , Francine and I used to watch my dad do different wood crafts. It fascinates us , especially that time he built me a birdhouse.

As I finished hanging all my clothes , i set my suitcase aside and plopped down the bed.

Levi walked in with his suitcase , and i pointed at my closet signaling that he'll hang his clothes next to mine. He understood me and started hanging his clothes.

"Wanna go take pictures?" Levi asked , holding our two cameras on his hand. He smiled slightly , trying to make up for the lies he's told.

"Levi Ackerman , are you reading my mind?" I say , trying to forgive him.

" Maybe , maybe not. Hurry up." Levi stated.

I took the camera I owned , from his right hand , and lead him somewhere in the woods. The woods we were located in wasn't terrifying , it was calm , peaceful , and most of all comforting. The alone time I embraced here helped me a lot. I was able to let out any emotion I had inside me , without affecting any other people.

We visited the lake that and we went down the steep cliff , going down the stairs.

The way the leaves danced with the wind , how they coordinate together perfectly , the way the little waves ripple in the lake , meeting my bare feet , the way the birds chirped. I just closed my eyes and admired this beauty.

Levi did the same , welcoming this presence that surrounded him. He closed his eyes and he held my hand. The wind made his raven hair dance perfectly , feeling that rhythm of mother nature.

I'm glad I wasn't able to break up with him and let this relationship go to waste.

---------

Hi loves! Forgive me if this is short , but i'll try my best to make the next chapter a little more longer!

I just wanted to ask for any suggestions . Do you want a tiny bit of drama in this story ? Because if I just stick too much with the lovey stuff it could get boring since i'm not fairly good with that. But hey I'll try.