Chapter 29

Day 2 , Resume

---

The two undersized gnomes ran around the beach chasing each other like young toddlers. (Y/n) ran as fast as she can , to save herself from Levi . It was hard doing so in the sand , it was very soft , and it felt as though they were gonna trip every step they took.

"Levi! Come on! Give it up already , I'm exhausted!"

"Come back here you little twat!" Levi screamed.

"No way!" She said thickly.

It wasn't until (Y/n) had tripped over and was forced to surrender when Levi was tickling her sides as her punishment. She kept shrieking , and they were glad that the beach wasn't packed with judgemental people yet. "That's what you get for calling me a brat-"

"- but you were acting like a brat , Levi. The way you slammed that panda head really got to me."

"What do you mean?" Levi asked as he sat down on the sand again.

"I meant that your short-temperness is getting out of hand. It's been a lot usual lately compared to before. Does this have anything to do about me falling to my death again?" (Y/n) said coolly.

"Don't talk about you dying , here. I'll try to control my temper , ok? It's just that- Tch. I don't even know." Levi said , as he looked away. (Y/n) clutched on the rose , and touched Levi's shoulder. "I think it's about time we got breakfast. We still have a lot of work to do." (Y/n) said as she stood up , giving Levi a reassuring smile. Levi didn't give back the gesture. He stood up and followed her inside the lobby as they headed to the restaurant. (Y/n) could smell Bacon and Eggs from a distance and she heard her stomach growl quietly. They listed down their room number and joined the other guests who were brightfully enjoying breakfast. There were many variations of food choices. Most from different nationalities. (Y/n) and Levi sticked with asian cuisine just to be safe.

They did their job , take pictures and promote this place. (Y/n) really enjoyed her breakfast that morning , where'as the food was delicious and that she finally made up with Levi. She was ignoring Levi on purpose last night. It's to make him realize he's getting a lot madder lately , but it looks easier if (Y/n) confronted Levi about it rather than just ignoring him.

"Ahhhh.. I'm stuffed." (Y/n) said , looking at Levi with gleeful eyes. 'She's been through so much pain. But how does her eyes still shine brightly like that? Is it fake..? Or do..I make her happy?' Levi thought. (Y/n) found it weird seeing Levi stare at her , though his face was calm and relaxed. "Are you ok , Levi?" She asked , and yet he didn't seem to flinch , but simply nodded and looked around. (Y/n) continued fiddling with her phone , until she recieved a text message from Hanji.

Hanji Zoe : hey (Y/n).. I'm really sorry about yesterday. But it looks like you guys are fine now. Are you ready for your first event?

(Y/n) : event? we haven'r gotten ready yet Hanji , we still have to pack the equipment. We just dropped by for breakfast.

Hanji Zoe : Bet running around the beach got you hungry didn't it?

(Y/n) : How'd you know that?

Hanji Zoe : Don't be silly (Y/n). We have CCTVs. Anyway , come on! No time to waste ;)

"Are you talking to four eyes?" Levi said , crossing his arms.

"Er- Hanji - yeah. Let's go back to the room now , we have to get the cameras." (Y/n) said , standing up and grabbing the chocolate and rose that rested on the table. They walked out of the restaurant earning a "Have a good day." from one of the staff.

Levi and (Y/n) were both still very quiet on their way to their rooms. It got even more awkward when they were stuck in an elevator with two other people who were around 6 feet tall.

When they had reached their floor , they went directly in their rooms to get their cameras , and see what this company has in store for them (Y/n)'s hoping it's a lot of fun.