In The Room

Kendall's POV
----------------------
I woke up and saw nothing but a huge room and the lights weren't on. Soon tears started rolling down my cheeks. I was missing Josh and my family. I just want be with them again. Soon I heard the room door creak open. I quickly turned around and saw the stranger standing there. My eyes were to blurry because of constant crying to see him clearly. All that I saw was him wearing a black suit. I whimpered as he came close to me. I started crawling back. But when I reached the edge he said to me," Aww, my baby girl is scared of me now? Don't worry I've never hit you and I won't ever." As soon as my eyes were clear enough to see I saw him. He was extremely handsome. He had emerald green eyes, brown curly hair, a slender and pointy nose, cherry light pink lips, perfect skin tone, muscular and toned figure and he was gracefully tall. He could be a great supermodel. I said to him in an afraid tone," W-who are y-yyou? Ww-why dd-did you bring me here?"  He immediately said," Hey! Don't act like you don't know me. Of course you remember me, but since you asked , my name is Harry Styles and your my girlfriend so I can bring you here. Enough of acting, just making your hair black you think you can fool me from not knowing who you are? Haha nice joke Stella! You can't fool me!" I replied saying," Excuse me! I am Kendall not Stella, my hair was always black and I don't know any Harry Styles! I am not your girlfriend, and you're not my boyfriend. Please allow me to go back to my family now. I would really appreciate that." He said," No! You're not going anywhere, stop lying that you are some Kendall, I know you are my Stella and only I am your boyfriend, no one else, is that clear???" He shouted. I nodded my head in order to not get any trouble.