Heartbroken

Kendall's POV
-----------------------------
I was welcomed at Louis's house. I told the both of them about the incident, including the encounter I had with Josh. A few tears fell out of my eyes thinking about Harry. Fate was cruel, not only to me, but even to him. If I had never listened to Josh, everything would have been fine. My parents alive,I would be studying in college, never had an encounter with Harry and all.... me and Louis's puppy,Edward, became really close. I took a glance at myself in the mirror, I could see a girl with very white pale skin, too skinny, had bruises all over her, and messed up hair, like birds nest. I am looking soooo ugly. I heard a knock on the door. I opened and saw Eleanor, she said,"Kendall! Come and eat! You're getting skinnier and paler each day! And I want no excuses!" I sighed and said," Eleanor I am fine, I don't care if I look bad, I don't have anyone to look good for. So how does it matter?" she slapped her forehead and said," Kendall, I know what you are going through, but let me tell you. There is always your special someone in the world, who is also waiting for you. Maybe you won't find that person,today, tomorrow,or even after ten years! You have to live for them. There is always hope." I played the sentence again and again in my mind. I called my family lawyer, and told him about the incidents. He said," Oh my gosh! Don't worry, I will arrange you a flight to Australia, from there you can start over your life, and continue your education.... I will book you a flight for next week." I thanked him. After a while Louis came rushing to me and said," Kendall! You won't believe it, Harry's being taken to jail!" I gasped in horror. I said," What the hell? Why???" He said," Josh told the police about what he did to you... so now he's in the cell." I said," Don't worry, I will make sure the charges are taken off him." With that me, Louis and Eleanor went to the police station. With my statement the police freed him. I didn't go to meet Harry, the others did though, his friends and their girlfriends forced me to meet him. But I declined it, Harry was my weakness. I couldn't handle it anymore. I am heart broken. From now on I will learn to be strong. Strong for that special someone who is waiting for me.I checked my phone, my flight to Australia was in two days. Two days to start a new life.